AFL ROUND 1

Remove this Banner Ad

5-0 In AFL ATS $$$$

0-1 In SANFL Sturt Died in the arse in the 4th quarter

Still have North +13.5 @ $1.91

Port to Win $2.35 (Pre Season odds)

Close with North line but to be honest they would never have got that close if the pies had more than two on the bench, first losing bet in.AFL this year

Port did it easily some great footy shown can't wait for round 3 vs the fruit loops#

6-1

Today I have Hawthorn 1-39 @ $2.25, Richmond broke the Carlton hoodoo time for Hawks to break theres

Close with North line but to be honest they would never have got that close if the pies had more than two on the bench, first losing bet in.AFL this year

Port did it easily some great footy shown can't wait for round 3 vs the fruit loops#

6-1

Today I have Hawthorn 1-39 @ $2.25, Richmond broke the Carlton hoodoo time for Hawks to break theres

FFS sake Hawthorn couldnt put the game away in the 2nd quarter when they should have, congrats Geelong backers the curse lives on!

6-2 going into round 2 so cant complain :)

FFS sake Hawthorn couldnt put the game away in the 2nd quarter when they should have, congrats Geelong backers the curse lives on!

6-2 going into round 2 so cant complain :)
You punted well. Unlucky. I still dont know how the Cats pulled off yet another win and missing 3 star players too.

To think what if they were in the team?!

Had a nice little win to set me up for the season :)

LIiJPYb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha! busted. FFS if you are going to fake a win, make it an accurate pay out.

I think its funny that he had taken the time to do it. What suprises me, I dont think people care one way or another.

The date on the bottom right looked off to me. This is Australia, where the day then the month comes first.

Got a little bored over the weekend so I decided to turn $400 into $6975 :p - I was screaming with joy when Breust kicked a behind with a minute left, it could have gone badly if the Hawks had another chance at a clearance from the middle. Glad I did not hedge like a bitch when I hit two of the three legs, was thinking all day about it :D

x1xFRGX.png

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL ROUND 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back