AFL Round 14 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel gutted for the doggies, throwback to our 2018 loss down there. Geelong are just so hard to beat down there.

Am I meant to be scared of the Dogs? They’re very weak for a top four side and getting their injured players back hasn’t changed that.

Chris Scott and the cats celebrating like they have won the GF
People are so weird. The Cats have been the dominant team of the century, I think if anyone can determine the proportionate way to celebrate winning a 2v3 clash after the siren it’s them.

Am I meant to be scared of the Dogs? They’re very weak for a top four side and getting their injured players back hasn’t changed that.
They’ll win a couple more games by 100 points this year and get riled up but they have straight sets written all over them. Hope I’m wrong because I’d love to get them in a prelim if we hold onto top (which isn’t looking likely the way the Cats are going).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are so weird. The Cats have been the dominant team of the century, I think if anyone can determine the proportionate way to celebrate winning a 2v3 clash after the siren it’s them.

**** Chris Scott, carries on like an absolute w***er all the time. Every now and then go for your life but he acts like a teenage fan on a weekly basis. Always whinging are carrying on about something.

And of course, once again the result turns on a Selwood “home town high”.

If that wasn’t full on ‘in the back’ to Weightman 1 min earlier I don’t know what is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the result Melbourne would have wanted I think. I think Melbourne can afford to drop another 2 and that will guarantee top 2. For myself I am more interested in retaining that top 2 position than ending up top of the ladder.

Geelong have Lions away next week, Tigers coming up and Melbourne in the last round. So I expect them to drop games and not be a threat to the top two spots.

Just no more collingwood type games going forward please and this team should be right for home finals at the M.C.G.

That was the result Melbourne would have wanted I think. I think Melbourne can afford to drop another 2 and that will guarantee top 2. For myself I am more interested in retaining that top 2 position than ending up top of the ladder.

Geelong have Lions away next week, Tigers coming up and Melbourne in the last round. So I expect them to drop games and not be a threat to the top two spots.

Just no more collingwood type games going forward please and this team should be right for home finals at the M.C.G.
what? you want to guarantee a top 2 spot so letting 3rd get with in a game Is the best result🤣🤣 would it not have been better if we wanted top2 for the second team to win and create a gap on 3rd? I must be ******ed to think if you wanted top 2 you'd rather dogs to win and create a 2 game buffer over 3rd

If we beat Essendon (as we should), Geelong lose to Brisbane away and West Coast beat the dogs next week, we’ll be 2 games clear on top after round 15. It’s fair to say we are not dominant but equally there are no teams that should be massively feared. If we can fix our forward structure/entries and switch on for four quarters against all opponents we should hold a top 2 position.

Port, West Coast and Geelong away as well as Dogs at the G present as the most challenging fixtures but given our form this year we could win most/all of them and **** up a few times in the ‘easier’ fixtures of Essendon, GWS, Hawthorn, Adelaide and Gold Coast. If we can find six or seven wins I don’t really care which opponents they’re against.

Suns and North getting up today would be pretty handy for us, definitely both a sneaky chance.
Zero chance either will happen. Melbourne is the only contending club that can lose to teams in the bottom 4

Loved the result last night. Dogs are my most hated team. Theyre also i think our biggest threat for the flag this year.

Side note, even though hes a good player, im so happy we never picked up Cody Weightman. What a twerp

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 14 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back