AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I have Goddard as my SC captain (Hodge vice :() and have backed St. Kilda H2H in a multi. :(

Gram in is not a bad compensation I guess.

How much did you lose dukezz?..Since you ONLY lost 500 on an earlier bet and you went HUGE on eagles since they were your best of the weekend, just curious what your investment was?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is everyone nervous about St Kilda... Seriously, they should cover the line and cover it by 3/4 time IMO. Brisbane are horrid at the moment and St Kilda who some say might of struggled verse Melbourne, really always had control of the game..

Had Vince most disposals Group B...got 28, Rosa got 29 but not sure if he was Group A or B :confused:

Same group mate :thumbsdown: I had him as well, thankfully both Tippett & Thompson tied in their respective markets with huge last quarters!

well if i say 2000 i get bagged for losing if i say 500 i get bagged for saying too low... dont worry mate just worry about yourself
I've said it before and I'll say it again; "units" will set you free. ;)

well if i say 2000 i get bagged for losing if i say 500 i get bagged for saying too low... dont worry mate just worry about yourself

Just curious thats all.. You dont get bagged, I just would of assumed it would of been 1000's on 1000's you would of done on the game becuz if you bet between 2-4k on baseball on a whim of an innings..and feel strongly about the AFL game which you surely must have more knowledge on, you would of bet more than that?

Anyway, I normally bet bigger when I feel like I have the edge at the line, dont know about others tho.

Why is everyone nervous about St Kilda... Seriously, they should cover the line and cover it by 3/4 time IMO. Brisbane are horrid at the moment and St Kilda who some say might of struggled verse Melbourne, really always had control of the game..
Because I barrack for Collingwood, and saw how horribly shit we were against the same horrid team. :(

LOL @ the Sportingbet line indeed. :p

Yup me too :(

Although we were pretty lucky to be close for both Thompson and Vince up until the last quarter.

Haha yeah I know, they both flew home. I wasn't expecting anything from the game at 3 qtr time. Near misses burn though! I am still hoping for a mistake regarding Burgs/Kelly haha..

Are you up or down for the round thus far?

Seriously people get all over brisbane to cover the line.

I've got the Saints -15.5 tonight as the final leg of my multi and they are guaranteed (with my luck) to **** it up.

They will either win by 1-15 or Brissy will win - Absolutely Lock that sh*t in folks!!!

I feel like putting something on either team under 15.5.

I'd feel better if Goddard was playing...

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back