AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodan on 16 possies makes my Shaw/Ball bet unlikely.
Was he in your Shaw group as well?

I think CB had different players than TAB.

Rodan & Salopek were both in that group unfortunately.. Hopefully Swan keeps on going because Pendlebury must have had at least 15 touches that quarter!

good start blair goal after 2 mins... 4 more pies

here we go jolly goal in the next minute... surely they cant cover the line after being 36 pts behind

blair sets up another... dawes goals 7 mins in to make it 19 pts now... getting nervous now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alrite whatever mate piss off if ur not gonna provide anything to the discussion

bad luck cuzz thomas took a mark just a split second after the siren couldve missed? bad luck all round 2nite :(

Oh so close :thumbsdown: All good, Didn't look anywhere near it at the start of the game and no one else got it so jackpots to next Friday night now :thumbsu:

Also had a multi with Port +32.5 so got something...

bad luck just missing out...

Dane Swan - Most Disposals (Group A) @ 2.50 (Sportingbet).

BET OF THE WEEK.

Last time we played Port, he had 46 disposals, and in group A, only Kane Cornes is a serious contender.

WOO ****ING HOO, Swanny you absolute champ.

Couldn't believe the odds this arvo, 2.50 for Swanny vs Port, what a joke.

16 possessions in the 2nd quarter sealed the deal, like only Swanny can.:thumbsu::)

You complete me Mattys123, that one (13 possessions to spare mind you) saved me from my 1st-to-25 bet and the -4 goal breeze and atrocious umpiring :D

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back