AFL ROUND 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the North middle between bookmaker.com.au and bet365.

Nothing to write home about but need to turn over a couple of thousand with bookmaker.com.au and with their limited markets i'm finding it difficult

The line on Gold Coast has gone up from 42 to 50 I think.

I think they will be able to cover an alternate like of 66 points or so? Can't seem them losing by more than 10-11 goals especially playing at home, which they seem to always play atleast 2-3 quarters against any team.

most goals tonight: 1u Gunston @ $9 (TAB)

also going back to the well from last week with a small bet on pavlich most goals into bulldogs lowest score for the round, paying $110.50. pav in great form against port who aren't much good, and the dogs scored 40 vs the saints last time and still have a dysfunctional forward line. GC at home should score OK and I reckon GWS can put 8-9 goals on against the pies

most goals tonight: 1u Gunston @ $9 (TAB)

also going back to the well from last week with a small bet on pavlich most goals into bulldogs lowest score for the round, paying $110.50. pav in great form against port who aren't much good, and the dogs scored 40 vs the saints last time and still have a dysfunctional forward line. GC at home should score OK and I reckon GWS can put 8-9 goals on against the pies

I thought it was between the Dogs and Suns this week. The Giants look much better than the team they put out last week and the dogs and suns just can't kick a score at all lately. I'd also throw Roughy up at $26 with Pav for most goals.

Yikes, looks like all the sharp money is against me on tonight's game. I still like the Bombers to cover and win, as I see it as a fairly even match up.

Yikes, looks like all the sharp money is against me on tonight's game. I still like the Bombers to cover and win, as I see it as a fairly even match up.

are you having a laugh? the bombers will do well to finish within 50 points tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Hawthorn who have been on display the last two months turns up again tonight, they'll win by 10 goals +

Hawkss -30.5/ Total game score O 200.5
Rich U39
Adel U39

@21.25

$10 on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back