Game Day AFL Round 7 - Collingwood vs Carlton Matchday Discussion (MCG 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Waite out would be masssssive!

Hate seeing injury to anyone but it certainly helps our chances.

Who replaces Young if late withdrawal? Didn't really pay attention to EMG and can't load teams !

Edit: just read back through posts - sorry, must have had a lag and none of those posts were showing up!!

Seeing all this cockiness on the board makes me very nervous and it never bodes well.. especially when we are playing the filth... that said.. if we lose tonight I am def shooting the tv again.. I'm that confident! But I always believe in taking precautions.... have my bottle of whisky and the gun is loaded.

Jack Frost came in like a wrecking ball,
He never hit so hard before,
All he wanted was to break Dale's balls,
As Daisy le-eft me,
Yeah he, he le-eft me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to go to a poxy engagement party tonight, smart casual dress code too.

I'll have to wear the Collingwood polo shirt then, I guess. Thank God for sports bars.

Unless its your own Give it the arse

Always feel nervy heading into carlton games. Hopefully we smash them. I didnt think I had any problem with Daisy up until the last week or so, now all of a sudden I just want to see cloke run through him.

Im predicting a game somewhat similar to Anzac day, carlton coming out breathing fire, but us roping them in and winning comfortably.

Changes galore

Waite & Carrazzo OUT for the Blues, Bell & Docherty IN. Maxwell & Young OUT for Pies, Kennedy & Adams IN
Is this real life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 7 - Collingwood vs Carlton Matchday Discussion (MCG 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back