AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You had barcodes at the World Cup?

At the Women's World Cup in Australia? Yep there was a FIFA Ticketing App that you had to use to access your tickets. It was probably linked up to Ticketek somehow because I am sure they used the same turnstiles at Stadium Australia.

But the QR code on the ticket would only show when you were outside the stadium.

At the Women's World Cup in Australia? Yep there was a FIFA Ticketing App that you had to use to access your tickets. It was probably linked up to Ticketek somehow because I am sure they used the same turnstiles at Stadium Australia.

But the QR code on the ticket would only show when you were outside the stadium.

Oh yes of course - forgot about the women!

Pretty fair effort for tickets to pretty much last the entire 2 hours for non competing Goldies. Essentially everyone catered for if they made the effort to login at a reasonable time.

Remember the infamous fiasco of 2018 when tickets sold out at the 10 minute mark?

Pretty fair effort for tickets to pretty much last the entire 2 hours for non competing Goldies. Essentially everyone catered for if they made the effort to login at a reasonable time.

Remember the infamous fiasco of 2018 when tickets sold out at the 10 minute mark?

that was about 4 mins later than last year.

I was 2nd in line in Canberra and got them, there was only about 5-6 people in line but the ones at the back didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is an argument to say the way to ensure guaranteed GF tickets as an AFL member is become a Collingwood Club Support.

If they make it you get a ticket, if they don't you should be right.

But I would not be able to live with myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back