AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep - stock standard
Got P22 - after payment section - something went wrong

Went back in - asked me if I needed a companion ticket
Had no idea whether I had the original tickets or not (nothing on the credit card)

Eventually got back in - had to start from scratch

Can't wait for September

apparently our fault for the low crowd

If only this dumb campaigner knew what he was talking about.

AFL members today were allocated less than 10 bays on the level 1 wing behind the interchange bench (which was mainly full), and 3 bays up on level 4.

There's 48 bays around the ground so less than a quarter of level 1 is AFL members. The remainder (minus the Swans cheer squad) is Essendon members.

Why didn't the ****wit mention the medallion club (who take away from the AFL members allocation at the G). They take up half of Level 2 at Marvel and that was dead empty today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know fully ticketing a game is solely the AFL's decision? Eg is it done in consultation with the clubs at all?

Do we know fully ticketing a game is solely the AFL's decision? Eg is it done in consultation with the clubs at all?
Yes it is done in consultation with the clubs. The last 2 years a few Collingwood away games were made fully ticketed even though there was no need based on ticket sales. They knew the could get the extra dollar out of general admission members. But I guess when you sell games interstate you obviously need every dollar you can squeeze out of people.

I was able to get a free standing room ticket at the ticket window using the membership barcode. Wasn't able to do it online even after they made standing room available half an hour before the game.
I just bought a seat and just stood.

On the Essendon/Sydney game; it was Sydney's first Marvel game where Sydney members weren't allocated any Level 1 seats behind the goals or the wing (only the cheer squad). Couple this with no GA access, meant every Sydney member could only get Level 3 tickets they had to pay extra for. This turned quite a few away. Essendon were quite selfish with their away ticket allocation. And as a result, only got 33k.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back