AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

On the Essendon/Sydney game; it was Sydney's first Marvel game where Sydney members weren't allocated any Level 1 seats behind the goals or the wing (only the cheer squad). Couple this with no GA access, meant every Sydney member could only get Level 3 tickets they had to pay extra for. This turned quite a few away. Essendon were quite selfish with their away ticket allocation. And as a result, only got 33k.
Essendon Home games at Marvel are the worst for any away fan.

They sell out pretty much the entire stadium except for L3 behind the goals to season ticket holders, makes it difficult to attend for the neutral/away fan (even an essendon fan who isn't a member). Also means that if they don't turn, there's a lot of empty seats that can't be easily filled.

So they're playing funny buggers. Probably allocating all the space to Medallion club. M21 Open will probably end up getting chewed up first
Probably trying to work out which one of the ridiculous number of options they put in the survey to force upon us. You can guarantee it won't be in our favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appears no Guest Pass / Bronze access for Level 1 and 2.
Guest Passes capped at 2 per barcode.

Attachments

• IMG_3672.jpeg
    IMG_3672.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 30
Looks a great finals series for crowds in Melbourne, silver members should get GF tickets 😂😂
Normally I would agree, but the AFL will be hell bent on ensuring every last corporate and medallion clubber gets a seat ahead of the long suffering silver member

I believe Gold members will also miss out. No way an interstate GF makes it past Gold

Normally I would agree, but the AFL will be hell bent on ensuring every last corporate and medallion clubber gets a seat ahead of the long suffering silver member

I believe Gold members will also miss out. No way an interstate GF makes it past Gold

Will they even be able to get corporates to pay for a Port v GWS grand final?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back