AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Corporate fat cats are busy!

Sadly i am working so none for me
It's like at 9.45 someone in the AFL realised they hadn't tallied up how many seats they needed, so had them all pulled, then got round to checking after lunch and updated Ticketek.
I don't expect to get what I want every time, but it is annoying when you are prepared and there on the dot for this to happen. On the positive side I may find I like level 1 better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure what you meant, but I meant my 2025 invoice is available when I log in, but not an updated waitlist number.
I don't pay till January anyway, so I will wait and see.
Wouldn't surprise me if the waitlist number doesn't change, no upgrades have been offered this year (unless they send offers with renewal notices but then they won't know how many spots to upgrade the waitlist until they know how many have taken up the offer to upgrade to Full membership).

Wouldn't surprise me if the waitlist number doesn't change, no upgrades have been offered this year (unless they send offers with renewal notices but then they won't know how many spots to upgrade the waitlist until they know how many have taken up the offer to upgrade to Full membership).
At the very least some of the 4200 or so ahead of me would have dropped off. It will be very interesting.

At the very least some of the 4200 or so ahead of me would have dropped off. It will be very interesting.
Yes, we shall see. When I asked a month or so back the vague responses I got basically indicated not to expect any movement in the waitlist but again, we shall see. There is such a lack of transparency that it's anyone's guess what they are doing.

Waitlist numbers have been updated by emailing the invoice from your AFL membership log-in.

Scroll down on the invoice below the payment section and you will see it in bold under '25WAIT'

• End of 2023 I was 2293 and have now moved up to 1687 (606 spots)
  • My eldest son was 2193 and he has moved up to 1592 (601 spots)
  • My youngest son 9134 and he has moved up to 8138 (996 spots)

Pleasantly surprised with this after all the doom and gloom posted on here recently.

Hoping for an upgrade to gold for myself and my eldest son if we are lucky for 2026 season, surely no later than 2027.

Waitlist numbers have been updated by emailing the invoice from your AFL membership log-in.

Scroll down on the invoice below the payment section and you will see it in bold under '25WAIT'

Pleasantly surprised with this after all the doom and gloom posted on here recently.

Hoping for an upgrade to gold for myself and my eldest son if we are lucky for 2026 season, surely no later than 2027.
That's looking like 2028 for you at this rate.
I can't log in at the moment. Just goes back to log in screen.

13.7k (up from 15.2k)

My daughter, who I signed up this year, is 29.1k. That's rough!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back