AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird. I did the email thing. My account has my 2 kids under 7 as well

The kids have moved up about 4000 which is reasonable. The remaining one (mine) is under 7 with a wait list of 424... I was 9800 last year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241017-172029.png
    Screenshot_20241017-172029.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 24

Waitlist numbers have been updated by emailing the invoice from your AFL membership log-in.

Scroll down on the invoice below the payment section and you will see it in bold under '25WAIT'

• End of 2023 I was 2293 and have now moved up to 1687 (606 spots)
  • My eldest son was 2193 and he has moved up to 1592 (601 spots)
  • My youngest son 9134 and he has moved up to 8138 (996 spots)

Pleasantly surprised with this after all the doom and gloom posted on here recently.

Hoping for an upgrade to gold for myself and my eldest son if we are lucky for 2026 season, surely no later than 2027.
Yes very surprised considering the messaging coming from the AFL and the lack of upgrades this year. I wonder if anyone received an upgrade offer with their renewal?

Full membership has gone up $55 to $735 🤬. Certainly recouping back some of those covid losses. That's a $90 increase in two seasons!

Yes very surprised considering the messaging coming from the AFL and the lack of upgrades this year. I wonder if anyone received an upgrade offer with their renewal?

Full membership has gone up $55 to $735 🤬. Certainly recouping back some of those covid losses. That's a $90 increase in two seasons!
Disgrace

Amazing rises for the absolute garbage they've turned the reserve into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back