AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just jumped on to the Ticketmaster app to look at seats for this weekend's games at Docklands.

I selected AFL reserve and entered my AFL membership barcode to unlock tickets and selected "best available" yet it's only giving me seats on level 3 for all 3 games? Surely the AFL reserve on level 1 isn't sold out for Tigers/GWS or Ess/Freo? Even tonight's game I doubt it would be sold out.

I just jumped on to the Ticketmaster app to look at seats for this weekend's games at Docklands.

I selected AFL reserve and entered my AFL membership barcode to unlock tickets and selected "best available" yet it's only giving me seats on level 3 for all 3 games? Surely the AFL reserve on level 1 isn't sold out for Tigers/GWS or Ess/Freo? Even tonight's game I doubt it would be sold out.

I only got Level 3 for tonights game when I logged in on Tuesday afternoon.

I only got Level 3 for tonights game when I logged in on Tuesday afternoon.

That's crazy Cats and Saints don't have too many AFL members surely! I can't believe there isn't a single ticket in the AFL reserve on level 1 in any of the 3 games this weekend? Not really worried about this weekend more thinking ahead for the Demons/Dogs game. Surely we're not expected to pay a $49 upgrade fee to sit on level 1?

Also does anyone know if you can get guest passes in the AFL reserve on level 1 at Docklands? Looking to get a couple of guest passes for the Demons/Dogs game in a couple of weeks but not sure if they can sit on level 1 or will have to go up to level 3.

Considering the amount of AFL members between the 2 teams I’d say there should be at least 1 guest pass per barcode available

In regards to the value packs which include a number of 'upgrade' reserves seats. I find that these barcodes do not offer any upgrade on the seats my membership offers alone... so what's the point?
This is a poor form of compensation... I was expecting upgrades to level 2 which for some reason isn't an option even with a additonal charges.

Do these barcodes offer any benefit for MCG games?

In regards to the value packs which include a number of 'upgrade' reserves seats. I find that these barcodes do not offer any upgrade on the seats my membership offers alone... so what's the point?
This is a poor form of compensation... I was expecting upgrades to level 2 which for some reason isn't an option even with a additonal charges.

Do these barcodes offer any benefit for MCG games?
When they say 'upgrade' they mean an upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat without having to pay the normal fee of about $10, they don't mean you get better seats than other years. But at the moment you can do that for free anyway so those that chose the option which included free upgrades have been ripped off. I suspect they will address this issue at some point. Similar to the 'complimentary' guest passes which some people got. At the G they charge you $10 to use the 'complimentary' guest passes!

When they say 'upgrade' they mean an upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat without having to pay the normal fee of about $10, they don't mean you get better seats than other years. But at the moment you can do that for free anyway so those that chose the option which included free upgrades have been ripped off. I suspect they will address this issue at some point. Similar to the 'complimentary' guest passes which some people got. At the G they charge you $10 to use the 'complimentary' guest passes!
I got the complimentary guest passes - $10 at the MCG but no charge at Docklands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason why they've mostly closed the top level of the AFL members at the MCG?

Melbourne have played in 4 wet games at the G and the top level has been closed for 3 of those games. Would be nice to sit under cover rather than be cramped next to people on the bottom level which in turn defeats the concept of social distancing.

For example - Melbourne V Carlton, the bottom level was almost packed but yet you had the top level (under cover) empty.

Any reason why they've mostly closed the top level of the AFL members at the MCG?

Melbourne have played in 4 wet games at the G and the top level has been closed for 3 of those games. Would be nice to sit under cover rather than be cramped next to people on the bottom level which in turn defeats the concept of social distancing.

For example - Melbourne V Carlton, the bottom level was almost packed but yet you had the top level (under cover) empty.
To save money. Less staff, no cleaning etc. They're doing it in the public section of the ground too. I did notice they opened level 4 front for our game this weekend when level 1 was looking like it would fill up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back