AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how many guest passes you can purchase per membership? I usually only ever go with a couple of people but have a few extras wanting tickets to the Dreamtime game

piss up email:

Key Event Details
Date:
Friday, June 18, 2021
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Inclusions:

• 3 hours of beer, wine and soft drink
  • Sumptuous canapes and food stations^
  • Guest speakers
  • Door prizes and giveaways
Guest Ticket: $130. One guest ticket is available per booking, subject to availability. Simply follow the steps within the RSVP process to complete your purchase.

could get ugly I reckon :)

To save money. Less staff, no cleaning etc. They're doing it in the public section of the ground too. I did notice they opened level 4 front for our game this weekend when level 1 was looking like it would fill up.
I get the saving money bit but what about crowd comfort (ie opening level 4 for shelter when it’s raining) and social distancing during a pandemic?

Hopefully next year when walk ups return, so does level 4.

Any idea if walk ups will return next year? Or even later this season?

No way this season, hopefully next year though you can guarantee the AFL will want to keep everyone reserving seats before the game if they can. And start charging us for it as well. It allows them to close off sections of the ground and save on maintenance/staffing etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how many drop out of being AFL members this year.

given the latest issues, I’m glad I went absentee this year. Also given the continual erosion of member value, the horrendous booking system, the actual game day experience been pretty dull and the emergence of watch it when I want streaming services, I may give it up altogether. That’ll move one of you along the chain.

So I’m assuming for this weekend members with club support will get first crack at tix when they come on-sale like they did at the start of the season?

So I’m assuming for this weekend members with club support will get first crack at tix when they come on-sale like they did at the start of the season?
Club and AFL members will receive priority to attend this weekend’s matches, said the AFL on Wednesday, with general public sales only to occur if member allocations are not filled.

Marvel Stadium’s roof will remain open, and all fans aged 12 and above will need to where a face mask when moving around the MCG and Marvel, but not while sitting and watching the game in their seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back