AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club and AFL members will receive priority to attend this weekend’s matches, said the AFL on Wednesday, with general public sales only to occur if member allocations are not filled.

Marvel Stadium’s roof will remain open, and all fans aged 12 and above will need to where a face mask when moving around the MCG and Marvel, but not while sitting and watching the game in their seats.
I hope it rains this weekend.

contact tracing purposes.

ROUND 15 TICKETING INFORMATION
Saturday June 26
Ticketek: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=ESSEN1521

On-Sale times
Friday 9am - AFL Members
Friday 10am - Essendon Members
Friday 12pm - Melbourne Members
*Please note currently no general public on-sale for this match.*

good luck getting tickets afl members
Not sure if club support members get an advantage maybe 3k tickets being sold?

contact tracing purposes.

ROUND 15 TICKETING INFORMATION
Saturday June 26
Ticketek: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=ESSEN1521

On-Sale times
Friday 9am - AFL Members
Friday 10am - Essendon Members
Friday 12pm - Melbourne Members
*Please note currently no general public on-sale for this match.*

good luck getting tickets afl members
Not sure if club support members get an advantage maybe 3k tickets being sold?

Yeah looking at the Richmond game it doesnt mention anywhere that club support get priority.

And how many per transaction?
The following ticket limits apply to each of the Reserves:
* AFL Reserve - 10 tickets per transaction
* MCC Reserve - 10 tickets per transaction
* Club Members and General Public Reserve - 10 tickets per transaction (TBC tickets per transaction to Anzac day only)

Should be more like 23k
Even more
Gold Membership: Gold Membership is the highest level of AFL Membership, capped at 30,000 Members and available for purchase only to existing Gold Members. The AFL will offer Gold Membership to selected Silver Members for an upgrade to Gold Membership each season, with the

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond’s ‘Tiger Army’ will be represented by 13,000 members who are set to click through the MCG turnstiles for Friday night’s clash against St Kilda.

The majority of the game’s 25,000 tickets belong to paid-up Tigers, while St Kilda’s away members will be offered about 2000 seats.

The breakdown is expected to be; Melbourne Cricket Club 5600 tickets, Tigers members 13,000, Saints members 2000 and AFL members 4400.

Are the Marvel games on-sale tomorrow?

Email from the AFL was a bit of a mess

MCG today and Docklands tomorrow I think.

Are they still selling tickets based on 25k capacity - seemed to be harder than usual to get tickets in AFL Members at the G for Melb/GWS could only get undercover seats in M24/M25 and it wouldn't let me get 8 or 9 tickets in one transaction, had to split into two (4/5 split) - there should be bays of empty seats on Saturday.

I put a dummy order through for Melb/GWS & I couldn’t get a guest pass so assuming they’re still working on 25k capacity?

That is correct. They will add more tickets if and once the government make an announcement to crowd capacity at some point this week.

Didn't they already say last week there would be 85% allowed this week? Or did they change it since then? Hard to keep up with all the rule changes.

Didn't they already say last week there would be 85% allowed this week? Or did they change it since then? Hard to keep up with all the rule changes.
I did hear something about 85% capacity for this week.

But I have a feeling that with the delta strain of the virus and a number of cities around Australia going in to lockdown, the Victorian government may be hesitant to allow 85% capacity this week. That's just my inkling.

85% if restrictions can be further eased, not surprised if the Vic CHO doesn’t go with further easing considering 4 states have gone into lockdown in 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back