AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you trying for the Collingwood Melbourne game? Because the Carlton game is on sale tomorrow.

Yes, Pies game.

Got in after 10 mins. Looking for 3 tickets. Nothing on 2 or 2A or front of level 4. I call bullshit.

So I’m up the back of level 4. Which I don’t mind but prefer to be closer on that level.

Still a joke of a system. Why do you need to tell the system that you want 1 ticket per membership each time you select a level? What a waste of time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Pies game.

Got in after 10 mins. Looking for 3 tickets. Nothing on 2 or 2A or front of level 4. I call bullshit.

So I’m up the back of level 4. Which I don’t mind but prefer to be closer on that level.

Still a joke of a system. Why do you need to tell the system that you want 1 ticket per membership each time you select a level? What a waste of time!
It is bullshit. I was offered Q straight up, tried for different areas and got M.

Had to settle for Q16 spewing as I usually like level 1 but was after 9 tickets. Tried to split into two groups of 4 and 5 tix but still no go. Had a number of browsers/devices running but still took me a while to get in. Tried the summer link but it was redirecting to the DJ gig so I assumed I wouldn't get thru there, seems I should've stuck with it 😞

It is bullshit. I was offered Q straight up, tried for different areas and got M.

I tried a few times got offered Q26 first then Q18, Q23 and eventually settled for Q16 after getting nothing on M after a couple of tries. I'm sure seats would've opened up on M eventually but was worried I'd get timed out and left with nothing so grabbed Q16.

look out for the melts from the general public when pies vs Dees is a sell out before they get their chance..

had 2 x spare AFL bar code and just tested for two seat and none available, went with one and up the back of level 4..

look out for the melts from the general public when pies vs Dees is a sell out before they get their chance..

had 2 x spare AFL bar code and just tested for two seat and none available, went with one and up the back of level 4..
I just looked Q26 was what it spat out.

Actually surprised they're still available

Noticed Bronze members are not eligible for tickets, even at the inflated prices.
Just did a test run with 2 Gold barcodes - no 2 tickets left including restricted view or standing room.
Yep noticed that too. Not that i want to go.. just saying

I was trying to get tickets from about 12.18 (took that long to get into Ticketek site) and only could get standing room then. Didn't accept has two young kids were members so we missed out.
We went to basically every Colongwood game this year but again come finals time and AFL Membership a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back