AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only the Adelaide Oval football members that get reciprocal rights into the AFL Reserve these days. These memberships are managed by the SMA (the cricket/football joint venture that runs Adelaide Oval), and not by the Crows/Port, as these memberships get you into every football match at Adelaide Oval.

Essential Crows members (who were managed by the SANFL until the Adelaide Oval move when they became managed by the Adelaide Football Club) used to have reciprocal rights to the AFL Reserve, but that was removed in 2017.

I’m ok with us if only AFL Victorian members had reciprocal rights at Adelaide oval in the western stand. I go to AO at least once every year. If port play you do get discounted tickets but not into the western stand. If crows play you get nada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I signed up as a silver member in Jan this year. I signed up my daughter for an under 7 membership, paid for both at the same time and obviously both memberships are under my account.
Waitlist numbers just came through and my 4 year old is 25 spots higher on the waitlist than me! I’m sure it won’t make a difference in 20 years time but it seems odd we’re not consecutive numbers on the waitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I signed up as a silver member in Jan this year. I signed up my daughter for an under 7 membership, paid for both at the same time and obviously both memberships are under my account.
Waitlist numbers just came through and my 4 year old is 25 spots higher on the waitlist than me! I’m sure it won’t make a difference in 20 years time but it seems odd we’re not consecutive numbers on the waitlist.

My 2 kids that I signed up under 7's are consecutive numbers. Maybe different memberships get added separately.. who knows

it will be hacked by the russians

AFL Members Reserve 2024 GF

russian-navy-soldier-parade-military-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Moved from 1378 to 613... 765 spots. Going to be tight next year but fingers crossed

I think you'll find you will get an offer. I did two years ago and accepted it... then they didn't progress it :D

I'm gold now though

Anyone else notice that Under 17s silver renewal is cheaper than Under 17s bronze, or did I get lucky with my invoices?

Anyone else notice that Under 17s silver renewal is cheaper than Under 17s bronze, or did I get lucky with my invoices?
Not an error. I’m upgrading myself back to gold from absentee next season and in addition was looking to sign my 8yo up for a membership.

The junior silver is listed at $360 while bronze was $225. I called up asking whether these anounts included joining fees. Basically the silver is a once off $180 joining fee with annual fee of $180. The Bronze is just a flat annual fee. So if you intend to be a member for 3+ years it turns out cheaper to be a silver junior and you also get more benefits (you can also get a $50 discount referral fee for both parties).

On another note my sister joined in Feb 2012 and her waitlist has gone down from 4230 to 3410.

Might be related to the AFLs social credit rating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I called up asking whether these anounts included joining fees. Basically the silver is a once off $180 joining fee with annual fee of $180.
Yet an under 7s is $230 then $0 a year, so a $230 joining fee.
A silver adult is $655 but our renewal is $500, so that's a $155 joining fee.
That's three different joining fees.

True but how many silvers get into gf?
So he premium ensures access and a theoretically cheaper price on what would be offered to the next highest tier.

Put it this way - my heart doesn’t bleed for gold members and their slightly higher annual fee. They well and truly get their value for the relatively minor increment.

So he premium ensures access and a theoretically cheaper price on what would be offered to the next highest tier.

Put it this way - my heart doesn’t bleed for gold members and their slightly higher annual fee. They well and truly get their value for the relatively minor increment.

I am happy to pay more. I pay more for an inferior product and am essentially a Silver member with access to cheaper prelim tickets.

I am happy to pay more. I pay more for an inferior product and am essentially a Silver member with access to cheaper prelim tickets.
How is it an inferior product? It’s the same better product with better access rights to high demand games, and cheaper price points to said high demand games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back