AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried about 10 times before getting tickets. First 5, said no tickets avaliable, then after giving me seats like Q15 row Q, it would time out. Finally on the 10th try it gives me row BB Q27. **** me....I'm not happy.
Yep, same. I kept trying on different categories, kept getting "none available", and eventually got CC in Q23. Was a bit of a panic buy after getting 3 tickets on the front of Q and then getting a session time out error.

What a shit show.

Yep, same. I kept trying on different categories, kept getting "none available", and eventually got CC in Q23. Was a bit of a panic buy after getting 3 tickets on the front of Q and then getting a session time out error.

What a shit show.
Was not happy to go from Q15 row Q to Row BB Q27. Seriously, went from best seats in the house, to why even bother.....fm

Confident they will stop the sale of tickets and move it to Friday...

Edit: Boom... this performance is unavailable. Reckon they've shut it down

Now it says event unavailable. Something fishy going on ... this is another ballsup members should be demanding their money back for this debacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow got Q18 level Y. Was going to to try my luck and see if I could get better when it was finally working but not worth it I don't think. I Had P28 when I first logged on but it timed out

Last edited:
Finally got it done. Clearly they f--d up this situation. Got M21... was H earlier, now relgated to row N (oh well).

Still a big F U to Ticketek and AFL for the way it treats people. Good luck guys.

Came back up, and got level 2A tickets straight away. they must have fixed something

Yep gave me level N, I went back then it gave me SM-25 (2 tickets, I wanted 3 but went with 2 cos I thought it would be easier).

Payment submitted then got a 504 Bad Gateway error. Checked my email and got a confirmation it went through.

Seriously they need to fix this piece of shit website, unacceptable.

Yep gave me level N, I went back then it gave me SM-25 (2 tickets, I wanted 3 but went with 2 cos I thought it would be easier).

Payment submitted then got a 504 Bad Gateway error. Checked my email and got a confirmation it went through.

Happens a few times a year. The fact that they aren't prepared for it is beyond a joke

Got the same. Had a mini heart attack. Would've flipped my shit if Ticketek screwed up once more.

Might pay to log in and check your My Tickets section on their website to validate they're with you. I don't trust them to not have assigned your seat to multiple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back