AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to the AFL and Ticketek on a flawless transaction process.

They really should follow the same procedure as grand finals. Gold's with club support first, then the other Gold's, then silver with club support etc. It would be much fairer on the fans who want to see their team play.

I was trying to get 8 seats together.
I was in at 9.00am and said not available. Kept trying without success, then shit myself thinking there would be no tickets left, so split the booking up.
Now have a 3, 3 and 2. Not good enough.

I can't believe they get it so wrong every year.

I was trying to get 8 seats together.
I was in at 9.00am and said not available. Kept trying without success, then shit myself thinking there would be no tickets left, so split the booking up.
Now have a 3, 3 and 2. Not good enough.

I can't believe they get it so wrong every year.
That's shit. Someone on here settled for Level Q Row BB at 9:02 because of the same disgrace of a system...

Unacceptable Ticketek

That's shit. Someone on here settled for Level Q Row BB at 9:02 because of the same disgrace of a system...

Unacceptable Ticketek
That was me, and I know of others. The system opened at 9. Tickets weren't able to be found until 9.05 and it wouldn't process payments until 9.10. In hindsight I should've waited for seats to return, but didn't want to miss out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found the mobile site was a lot easier and was getting further until it eventually got through about 930. Also you just have to click the tick for the capture, unlike the desktop version having to click on street signs 100 times.

As you may be aware, at 9am this morning Ticketek experienced a system related issue that delayed the sale of a number of tickets for the Geelong Cats v Richmond, Second Qualifying Final at the MCG to AFL Members.

We apologise for the frustration. The AFL ticketing team are in constant communication with Ticketek and the MCC to seek detail on the cause of the delays.

We are seeking assurances from Ticketek to ensure that these issues will be rectified for the remaining 2017 Toyota AFL Finals Series.

Once again, we apologise for this inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Lauren Castles

AFL Membership Manager

As you may be aware, at 9am this morning Ticketek experienced a system related issue that delayed the sale of a number of tickets for the Geelong Cats v Richmond, Second Qualifying Final at the MCG to AFL Members.

We apologise for the frustration. The AFL ticketing team are in constant communication with Ticketek and the MCC to seek detail on the cause of the delays.

We are seeking assurances from Ticketek to ensure that these issues will be rectified for the remaining 2017 Toyota AFL Finals Series.

Once again, we apologise for this inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Lauren Castles

AFL Membership Manager

Give me a break, it happens every single time.

I remember they agreed to forgo the $7 transaction fee last year after a stuff up.
We should be pushing the AFL to do this again.

Those statements they put out are pathetic 'delayed the sale of a number of tickets' lol. They make it sound like a few people had to wait 10 minutes.
The system basically failed and didn't start working properly until 9:30am, by which time some people had given up or accepted crap seats.

I remember they agreed to forgo the $7 transaction fee last year after a stuff up.

Those statements they put out are pathetic 'delayed the sale of a number of tickets' lol. They make it sound like a few people had to wait 10 minutes.
The system basically failed and didn't start working properly until 9:30am, by which time some people had given up or accepted crap seats.
I want my $7 back!

Needs to be more than a measly 7 dollars considering it keeps happening.

Exactly - I'd pretty much given up but thought "I'll give it another crack as it seemed dodgy that nothing was available 9am on the dot" and I recalled a similar thing happening last time where people jumped on 15-20 minutes later and the tickets were then available. If this was a Melbourne game I would be fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back