AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcQbGjG.jpg

Yep, same. I kept trying on different categories, kept getting "none available", and eventually got CC in Q23. Was a bit of a panic buy after getting 3 tickets on the front of Q and then getting a session time out error.

What a shit show.
Same. I ended up getting standing room because it was the first that came up as available.
It was a bloody snail as well.

Disgraceful effort by Ticketek. I gave up at 09:30 and text my mate to say we're not going. He goes online and gets M20 straight away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They took it down and put it back up, and now it's working smoothly.

I've been lucky I've never had any trouble booking seats like this for any other final/Anzac day. THe Afl members isn't even going to sell out today anyway.

Beg to differ. If you look at it now there's only limited single seats left on level 4, unless they're holding tickets back.

Might pay to log in and check your My Tickets section on their website to validate they're with you. I don't trust them to not have assigned your seat to multiple people.

They've emailed me the tickets so thats good enough for me - also tried again and couldn't buy tickets with my memberships (only guest passes).

Well I sent a bunch of angry emails to the AFL, AFL Membership, Ticketek and the MCG. I know nothing will come of it, but it was just nice to vent.

Bring on Friday week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back