AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bad advice. You don't progress in the queue while you're an absentee member. When you return, you take up the same number in the queue at the time you left and you still need to pay annual fees to hold your spot.
Thanks for this; something I didn't know. I've never taken up Absentee.

If you take Essendon and Carlton out of the equation, Collingwood has more AFL Members than all the other teams put together. 7,256 full members.
God help Ticketek if Pies made GF and the system crashed like it did this year.
I was one of the members affected, but Ticketek had to come to the party and get me tickets.

If you take Essendon and Carlton out of the equation, Collingwood has more AFL Members than all the other teams put together. 7,256 full members.
God help Ticketek if Pies made GF and the system crashed like it did this year.
I was one of the members affected, but Ticketek had to come to the party and get me tickets.
Pies Blues GF will probably see full members miss out

Didn't get checked for my AFL membership/ID for proof it was mine, and didn't see anyone checking at all, FWIW. Though to be fair I headed in to the ground around 1.30pm, & it was obviously very busy at the time. Great seats, worth all the hassles with Ticketek to witness a great Grand Final!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with the medallion club? Why is it so expensive ? I heard 1800 a month for a family membership andwas signed up for 4 years and trying to sell it
Medallion club is the membership for etihad like the mcc. Except you buy a seat for the year and are given a ticket for every event, transferable to anyone. It occupies half of level 2, between the coaches boxes

The AFL membership started as a VFL Park membership didn't it? When the AFL sold waverley to buy Docklands in 2025 were there any guarantees given to AFL members about the new stadium? There should at least be a dedicated area on level 2 with a bar etc

The AFL membership started as a VFL Park membership didn't it? When the AFL sold waverley to buy Docklands in 2025 were there any guarantees given to AFL members about the new stadium? There should at least be a dedicated area on level 2 with a bar etc
My assumption was that all of or part of the medallion club and the level one seats below it would become AFL members area, blocked off like at the MCG, with level 3 as GA as per usual.

This is bad advice. You don't progress in the queue while you're an absentee member. When you return, you take up the same number in the queue at the time you left and you still need to pay annual fees to hold your spot.
I am an absentee and the AFL membership department specifically advised that I am progressing in the queue and even gave me an estimated season for the gold upgrade.

My assumption was that all of or part of the medallion club and the level one seats below it would become AFL members area, blocked off like at the MCG, with level 3 as GA as per usual.

No way they get rid of Medallion Club. If corporate fools want to pay $5k a year for a seat the AFL won't turn them away.

Hi, guys just a few questions if you could help me out?

Are the 2017 prices out yet and if not when are they expected? Do you think they will continue with the bronze membership this year?

Can you give me a rough idea about how quickly the tickets sell for certain matches? For example for Collingwood, if I was looking at going to an early season match between Richmond, Hawthorn or Carlton and wanted to sit on levels 2 or 3, would I be a chance of missing out even if I'm logging onto buy them the day they are released?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back