AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Richmond V Collingwood grand final:

1) AFL has confirmed 17,000 total Gold & Silver members combined for Richmond and Collingwood.
2) I estimate 55-60% of that total are gold members based on that 2013 table as a guide.
3) Therefore there are approx 10,000 combined gold members for Collingwood and Richmond
4) AFL have stated there are 13,000 - 16,000 seats for sale in the AFL members.
5) Therefore approx 4,500 seats are up for grabs for non competing gold members.

If a GWS V Richmond/Geelong, I'd say there would be about 11,000 seats up for grabs for non competing gold members.
I believe there will be 10k tix for afl members total.

I don't buy the AFL Twitter line

AFL have been doing shenanigans to reduce the gold capacity. All to suit the new afl membership the medallion club corporate suit

I believe there will be 10k tix for afl members total.

I don't buy the AFL Twitter line

AFL have been doing shenanigans to reduce the gold capacity. All to suit the new afl membership the medallion club corporate suit
You'd imagine they'll just have enough to cater for every Richmond and Collingwood gold member.

It would be a PR disaster if competing gold members now started missing out on GF tickets.

Non-competing gold members should probably resign themselves to missing out if last year was anything to go by.

You'd imagine they'll just have enough to cater for every Richmond and Collingwood gold member.

It would be a PR disaster if competing gold members now started missing out on GF tickets.

Non-competing gold members should probably resign themselves to missing out if last year was anything to go by.
I am dead set sure that gold support will miss out soon. AFL will rewrite the members terms and that will be the new normal.

It will also allow them AFL to keep slashing gold, sell bronze and **** us over for the corporate dime

Easiest money ive made in years. Start the bidding at $2,500

Edit: in fact ive already been offered 2500, 2800 and ill listen

Anyone selling a granny ticket please send me a message. Extremely keen

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You see people....this is why I despise all you Gold Members.

This poor individual wants to watch his team play in the Grand Final and most likely....will have to fork out a 4 figure sum just to make that happen. Partially because a bunch of neutral fans whose team isn't in the Grand Final wanna watch the game at the ground.

I feel you tigerblood7 I wish I could help ya out.

Last edited:
I'm not a gold member but there are ways to get there.i have to fork out an extra few hundred every year to guarantee me a ticket if we make it and it has paid off this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This poor individual wants to watch his team play in the Grand Final and most likely....will have to fork out a 4 figure sum just to make that happen. Partially because a bunch of neutral fans whose team isn't in the Grand Final wanna watch the game at the ground.

I’m a Melbourne supporter with a full gold membership and last year I missed my first grand final since 2003 due to not being able to get a ticket.

Literally thought it was the end of the world on that fateful Sunday the 23rd of September 2018. I felt so sorry for myself.

And on a side note, it’s interesting that you don’t despise MCC members. I assume that you assume literally every patron sitting in the MCC next Saturday will either be a Richmond or Collingwood supporter.

I’m a Melbourne supporter with a full gold membership and last year I missed my first grand final since 2003 due to not being able to get a ticket.

Literally thought it was the end of the world on that fateful Sunday the 23rd of September 2018. I felt so sorry for myself.

And on a side note, it’s interesting that you don’t despise MCC members. I assume that you assume literally every patron sitting in the MCC next Saturday will either be a Richmond or Collingwood supporter.
This isn’t an MCC thread but they can get stuffed too.

You barrack for North. I'm pretty sure ticket allocation is one problem you have never had.

If it wasn't for Neutral fans a full MCG on Grand Final day would be a rarity.
You think Bulldogs V Sydney and Port V Lions would fill the place out?
The Grand Final has become the event it is due to the atmosphere of 100k at the G... provided by the neutrals that like to attend.
If Tiger members and Collingwood members are so deserving then why aren't they filling the G with their 100k members every week?
When these so called 'fans' start attendending every game then you can talk about them missing out.

Last edited:
And grand finals? I agree.

Also, what’s with the provocative avatar and troll signature? What does it have to with Richmond? They’ve done what’s needed to be done in light of the circumstances.

He posts regularly in Bay13. That's all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back