AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ticket is up for grabs. Pm me.

FRONT of Level 4 (Row A) centre wing.

Membership card with corresponding barcode also provided.

Last edited:

You have to be on big footy to be a life long supporter?:think:

I'm not saying that-- but should we really be rewarding someone who has literally signed up this morning to try and get tickets?

That’s right. Obviously desperate enough for a ticket that I’ll put up with small minded blokes like you who judge people based on when they signed up !!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You do realise that because of the actions of AFL Gold non-club support members who buy tickets and then sell them to people like yourself (and effectively jumping the line) that Silver Club support AFL members like myself don't get an opportunity to buy a ticket because I've only been an AFL member for 7 years?

Of course I'd be frustrated at people like yourself who think their 'life long' support is more important than mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They ticket check as well. They do random checking and if you can't prove you are the member with the ticket there is know entry and the member who sold you the ticket faces the consequences. I got checked in the 17 GF.

What are the odds of silver club supports getting a ticket?

Absolute Joke of a system.

Tried to get two tickets best available together and was logged on at 1.40 and into the system at 2.05. Allocation exhauasted try a small allocation.

Tried refreshing for the next 20 mins and nothing!! Who the hell wants to go to the footy by yourself??

There are less and less tickets each year for AFL members. Given GWS have 0 AFL members and Richmond have what 3-5K your trying to tell us that if you want a ticket outside of that you can't get two in a row.

Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back