AFL Supercoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond has a shocking start to the year with Carlton, Collingwood and Geelong all in the first 4 weeks. Thats a lot of brilliant players who can take points off Deledio after normalisation.

Have been thinking the same thing re: not starting Lids.

My current structure (will no doubt change before lockout) allows for 5 prems in the backline, so of course Deledio will be there. But if there was one premium I had to sacrifice from my team, it would be him.

He would have to average 115-odd just to maintain his price in the first 4 weeks; just can't see him doing that against tough opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it this thread will be used for the BigFooty Club Championships and Division 1 discussion? Didn't really want to create a whole new one.

Anyway, the BigFooty Essendon Divison 1 league is off to a flyer, currently ranked 6 of 33629 overall out of all the leagues in the entire competition, with an average Round 1 score of 2,180! Even with plodders like myself getting off to a slow start. Fantastic start to the season.

Hopefully we can keep this form running into the Club Championships, which kick off in Round 3.

I take it this thread will be used for the BigFooty Club Championships and Division 1 discussion? Didn't really want to create a whole new one.

Anyway, the BigFooty Essendon Divison 1 league is off to a flyer, currently ranked 6 of 33629 overall out of all the leagues in the entire competition, with an average Round 1 score of 2,180! Even with plodders like myself getting off to a slow start. Fantastic start to the season.

Hopefully we can keep this form running into the Club Championships, which kick off in Round 3.
Keep it up guys.

Division 1 has slipped to 12th overall, no thanks to spuds like me dragging the league down.

I'm having the worst start to a season I think I've ever had. This time last year I was top 500, in 2010 I was top 25 overall after the first month. Currently sitting 60k odd. Pure guns and rookies strategy isn't working as well as it used to; even the premiums I picked are sucking ass (Scotland, Shaw, Martin). :(

Division 1 has slipped to 12th overall, no thanks to spuds like me dragging the league down.

I'm having the worst start to a season I think I've ever had. This time last year I was top 500, in 2010 I was top 25 overall after the first month. Currently sitting 60k odd. Pure guns and rookies strategy isn't working as well as it used to; even the premiums I picked are sucking ass (Scotland, Shaw, Martin). :(
I feel your pain. I have the same premium players you named plus Swan and Fyfe who have done sweet **** all.

2012scclubchampionships.jpg
2012scclubchampionships.jpg

Dear participating SuperCoach Club Championship league,

Matches begin this weekend. Before this can take place, I require all details to be up-to-date in the main thread on the SuperCoach Board.

I especially require the team IDs to be accurate - it is very likely that there are some errors with these.

Can one or more of you cross check the details I have with the details from your own SuperCoach league? Every player in the league should now be able to view the other team pages, and find the ID number at the end of those URLs.

BigFooty name/team name updates are also good but not as crucial as the team IDs.

Looking forward to the opening round.

SJ

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Supercoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back