AFL Supercoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I joined div 2, would gladly go down to lower level if any other spots are available???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been pushing the 'no Deledio' strategy myself.

I took the no Pendlebury strategy this year. Going to be very tough to justify that price.

Richmond has a shocking start to the year with Carlton, Collingwood and Geelong all in the first 4 weeks. Thats a lot of brilliant players who can take points off Deledio after normalisation.

Interesting.....How much value do you think he will drop though. Worth wasting a trade on??

The "no Goddard" strategy was very clever Impromptu.

Do you have anymore "no Goddard" like tips for this season?

I've been pushing the 'no Deledio' strategy myself.

I took the no Pendlebury strategy this year. Going to be very tough to justify that price.

Yes, I do..

I actually have 2 more articles on this topic...when to finalise 2011 and the other to apply it to 2012.. :)

It's hard trying to write new articles when I'm trying to do some cosmetic and design changes too..lol

Cosmetic changes will help a lot.

I also think you need some UI changes. When I want to search for a player I have to click through about 5 sections to get to the stats. It makes everything really slow.

Cosmetic changes will help a lot.

I also think you need some UI changes. When I want to search for a player I have to click through about 5 sections to get to the stats. It makes everything really slow.

Are you referring to my website: SuperCoachScores.com or another one?

the reason I ask is I don't have stats nor a search function on my new website...or do u mean my stats ie history.... I just have 6 articles and i'll focus on the UI after season starts..now more important i get the advice out.

Are you referring to my website: SuperCoachScores.com or another one?

the reason I ask is I don't have stats nor a search function on my new website...or do u mean my stats ie history.... I just have 6 articles and i'll focus on the UI after season starts..now more important i get the advice out.

Sorry! Got you confused with Walesy. My bad!

While I'm on the topic of good runs home, I reckon I'll get on Colin Sylvia after Round 12. Check out this for a run home:

GWS, Brisbane, Richmond, Freo, Port, North, GC, St K, GWS, Adelaide, Freo.

Only 1 finalist in their last 11 games, and that's St Kilda!

And to sweeten the deal, they have Collingwood immediately before the bye to ensure a nice little price drop!
I regretted getting Colin Sylvia last season and promised myself I wouldn't this season. But you have convinced me. :thumbsu:
Hopefully the new coach has an effect on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Supercoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back