Afl tas video review

Remove this Banner Ad

you obviously didn't understand my post. i said why didn't he talk to someone at AFL tas or even umpires panel. iv'e read it a couple of times & did not mention the mercury. if you want to invent stuff along the way to make you feel better, sure go ahead.

I think Bernie is correct on this one.

I’ve read your post a couple of times as well.

If someone is not to talk to the media (Bernie suggested the Mercury but I took that as a reference to the media generally) then how does someone make the “public stance” that you asked for?

And to be frank Frankly I can’t see the need for individuals (Armstrong or others) to take a “public stance” in relation to the Brennan hit as that was reported and underwent due process. Surely the report and suspension suggests that the action isn’t condoned in football and a stance had been taken by the football judiciary.

you obviously didn't understand my post. i said why didn't he talk to someone at AFL tas or even umpires panel. iv'e read it a couple of times & did not mention the mercury. if you want to invent stuff along the way to make you feel better, sure go ahead.

:thumbsu:
Thanks. I feel better now.
Why would Armstrong need to say anything. AFL TAS need to action it, not Armstrong.

Frank,
build a bridge mate.:cool:

the only thing that clip proves is that Dingo is the luckiest bloke i know of. one week for that hit on degoyer is farcical compared to what the headbutter got for his eyebrow scrape on the young fella. mind you he did suffer dizzy spells the next day. Dizzy Boscott i hear they are calling him now at bomber land.

Dizzy Boscott:D

:thumbsu:
Thanks. I feel better now.
Why would Armstrong need to say anything. AFL TAS need to action it, not Armstrong.

Frank,
build a bridge mate.:cool:

How the hell the umpire situated in the 50 missed that and the others is beyond me. The umpiring is bodering on sewerage. I hope that the prick that missed all the incidents has also copped a suspension.

why was armstrong not disgusted & outspoken about the initial incident with brennan. did he contact AFL tas to voice his concerns or back up the umpires report. to think the victim is a member of the mariners as well, thought he might have shown some balls & made some kind of public stance over it.weak as piss, now i know how he got the name dogga.

He didn’t need to. Brennan owned up straight away to what he had done. Apologised to the young bloke the next day and pleaded guilty. No need to back the umpires up when the culprit backs them up himself.
Point is at the end of the day they did what they did no matter how they got caught! Whats the saying..... Do the crime, do the time.

and your point is? seen all this at least half a dozen times on the news. is there something different in that clip that nobody has noticed?

No point Wankly, just found the clip so thought i would put it on here for those that haven't seen it. Just out of curiosity, what doesn everyone think of the suspension. Personally, i think 6 weeks is very very soft.

He didn’t need to. Brennan owned up straight away to what he had done. Apologised to the young bloke the next day and pleaded guilty. No need to back the umpires up when the culprit backs them up himself.
Point is at the end of the day they did what they did no matter how they got caught! Whats the saying..... Do the crime, do the time.

I was told he pleaded guilty at the tribunal straight away, and contacted the young bloke, which in all honesty means f*ck all to me. His rep Dean Ewington jumped in when Brennan pleaded guilty, and said no, we plead not guilty. What the f*ck?

I was told he pleaded guilty at the tribunal straight away, and contacted the young bloke, which in all honesty means f*ck all to me. His rep Dean Ewington jumped in when Brennan pleaded guilty, and said no, we plead not guilty. What the f*ck?

exactly mate, spot on. could not believe what ewington got up to at tribunal. how embarrasing for brennan. all he wanted to do was plead guilty & this w***er wanted to argue. should go & run his gym & leave the running of footy clubs up to people who know what they are doing

exactly mate, spot on. could not believe what ewington got up to at tribunal. how embarrasing for brennan. all he wanted to do was plead guilty & this w***er wanted to argue. should go & run his gym & leave the running of footy clubs up to people who know what they are doing

Being more of a barista than a barrister:D, Dont then tend to plead not guilty so they can explain their case & why they did what they did, extenuating circumstances etc. That is all, have a happy Easter. Easy on the chocky eggs

Brennan got off pretty lucky. Young Mcculloch gets badly king hit and can't play for 5 weeks and Brennan only gets 6 weeks, where De Gooyer cops 4 weeks from no video footage and witnesses from Lauderdale who "supposedly" saw it... a complete load of bullshit.
AFL Tas and Lauderale, pull your head in. Also, young bloke in the colts for North got hit after he kicked the ball by a Lauderdale bloke and copped concussion and he's out for 6 weeks or more. Then last week against Glenorchy in the seniors Lauderdale were still trying to get cheap shots in behind play. No wonder Byron Howard put in a word or to, to the umpires.
Darren Winter, why don't you teach your team how to play footy instead of teaching them how to king it young blokes, you w***er. Stop living in the past.

Brennan got off pretty lucky. Young Mcculloch gets badly king hit and can't play for 5 weeks and Brennan only gets 6 weeks, where De Gooyer cops 4 weeks from no video footage and witnesses from Lauderdale who "supposedly" saw it... a complete load of bullshit.
AFL Tas and Lauderale, pull your head in. Also, young bloke in the colts for North got hit after he kicked the ball by a Lauderdale bloke and copped concussion and he's out for 6 weeks or more. Then last week against Glenorchy in the seniors Lauderdale were still trying to get cheap shots in behind play. No wonder Byron Howard put in a word or to, to the umpires.
Darren Winter, why don't you teach your team how to play footy instead of teaching them how to king it young blokes, you w***er. Stop living in the past.

It’s a shame some of the posters on here don’t sit back and wait for all the facts to be clear before making ill informed statements.
Let me give you two examples.
Brutus67, thread “tips for 2011” 13/4/11 14.52
In the colts a young North Hobart player was cleaned up late after he got rid of the ball, had his neck broken and won't play footy for 12 months if at all, another out of character action i would presume and nothing to do with who is coaching lauderdale

And now this one
"copped concussion and he's out for 6 weeks".

I assume these people are are referring to to the same same player/incident. There's clearly at least one misdiagnosis/exaggeration.

Darl,
take it from me, Winter does not endorse what you are insinuating. He doesnt promote it, nor does he tell his players to do it. Stop talking shit:cool:
Your having a hissy fit like Frank did today. And by the sounds of it, you are a mile from the action.
Why havent we heard more re this colts incident from Nth Hobart?? Probably because it was legal maybe:confused:
So you;d like Lauderdale and AFL Tas to pull their heads in:D LOL. Feel free to return yours to the sand.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darl,
take it from me, Winter does not endorse what you are insinuating. He doesnt promote it, nor does he tell his players to do it. Stop talking shit:cool:
Your having a hissy fit like Frank did today. And by the sounds of it, you are a mile from the action.
Why havent we heard more re this colts incident from Nth Hobart?? Probably because it was legal maybe:confused:
So you;d like Lauderdale and AFL Tas to pull their heads in:D LOL. Feel free to return yours to the sand.;)

Lomax, well if he doesn't endorse it how come the players are doing it week in week out? Yes we haven't heard much from the incident, but clearly seeing the incident myself, it was pretty ugly just like Brennans.
Nah but seriously isn't it a bit strange having a board member, supporter and even Brennan all from Lauderdale with no video footage going to AFL Tas and resulting in North boys getting weeks. That's not how the system works is it? AFL Tas and your blokes got some sort of strong relationship going by the looks of it. If i was Brennan i wouldn't want to line up against North Hobart next game they play.

It’s a shame some of the posters on here don’t sit back and wait for all the facts to be clear before making ill informed statements.
Let me give you two examples.
Brutus67, thread “tips for 2011” 13/4/11 14.52
In the colts a young North Hobart player was cleaned up late after he got rid of the ball, had his neck broken and won't play footy for 12 months if at all, another out of character action i would presume and nothing to do with who is coaching lauderdale

And now this one
"copped concussion and he's out for 6 weeks".

I assume these people are are referring to to the same same player/incident. There's clearly at least one misdiagnosis/exaggeration.

being a bit pedantic aren't we. first diagnosis was a fractured neck,someone got it wrong but thats alright seeing he's only missing 6 weeks it makes the off the ball strike to the back of hjs head ok.

Darl,

probably because north hobart don't whinge & complain and run around to people from the crowd asking if they saw anything then harass AFL tas to do something about it. they cop it on the chin & wait for the rematch i reckon. your lot ought to try that approach, & maybe the rest of the football community won't think of you as the stains you are.

probably because north hobart don't whinge & complain and run around to people from the crowd asking if they saw anything then harass AFL tas to do something about it. they cop it on the chin & wait for the rematch i reckon. your lot ought to try that approach, & maybe the rest of the football community won't think of you as the stains you are.

Couldn't of said it better my self frank. Lauderdale better start preparing for round 10.

Lomax, well if he doesn't endorse it how come the players are doing it week in week out? Yes we haven't heard much from the incident, but clearly seeing the incident myself, it was pretty ugly just like Brennans.

If this is the case, then the Nth Hobart hierarchy are not doing a very good job now, are they?

Nah but seriously isn't it a bit strange having a board member, supporter and even Brennan all from Lauderdale with no video footage going to AFL Tas and resulting in North boys getting weeks. That's not how the system works is it? AFL Tas and your blokes got some sort of strong relationship going by the looks of it. If i was Brennan i wouldn't want to line up against North Hobart next game they play.

Brennan came off looking like the elephant man. All Lauderdale did was to ask the league to investigate. If you want to whinge, have a whinge at the investigator:cool:

You reckon do you:eek:

Lauderdale better start preparing for round 10.

How old are you:confused:

If this is the case, then the Nth Hobart hierarchy are not doing a very good job now, are they?

Brennan came off looking like the elephant man. All Lauderdale did was to ask the league to investigate. If you want to whinge, have a whinge at the investigator:cool:

You reckon do you:eek:

How old are you:confused:

you asked me about a particular incident, the colts player from north hobart. tell me if north hobart as a club have done anything about this?
no report, no footage, definately no spectator stat dec's. it's called copping it on the chin.its bad enough you don't comprehend what i'm saying but you don't even understand what your saying yourself.

Darl,

Sorry Bernie but i don't agree. I'm not saying that Winter tells his players to be thugs. But against North Hobart his instructions to Brennan were to rough up Wells. This has been said by 2 board members and the Vice President himself confidentially. Also by two supporters, one who was a witness at the tribunal. You may think you know everything but you don't.

Sorry Bernie but i don't agree. I'm not saying that Winter tells his players to be thugs. But against North Hobart his instructions to Brennan were to rough up Wells. This has been said by 2 board members and the Vice President himself confidentially. Also by two supporters, one who was a witness at the tribunal. You may think you know everything but you don't.

oooohhh!!!! the plot thickens. wow this is explosive stuff. a tense weekend at bernie's coming up.

Thanks for confirming this DJ. There is a massive difference there. You are obviously closer to the action than a few of us on here.

you asked me about a particular incident, the colts player from north hobart. tell me if north hobart as a club have done anything about this?
no report, no footage, definately no spectator stat dec's. it's called copping it on the chin.its bad enough you don't comprehend what i'm saying but you don't even understand what your saying yourself.

Well if its sooooo flipping bad Frank, go do something about it. Go make some noise somewhere, where you can can be heard.

Well if its sooooo flipping bad Frank, go do something about it. Go make some noise somewhere, where you can can be heard.

The crows V Port shit fight must be quiet this week bernie for you to be worried about our little thread.

Surely the showdown post match bitch fight is more important .. Oh thats right . carry on :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl tas video review

Remove this Banner Ad

Back