Mega Thread AFL to investigate Essendon for controversial fitness program - PART3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be posting in this or the ACC thread again. I have covenanted, external to Bigfooty (not Richmond), not to do so.

Story dead? Err, no.

No DM's please.

Depending on who you are, enjoy and/ or good luck.

I will not be posting in this or the ACC thread again. I have covenanted, external to Bigfooty (not Richmond), not to do so.

Story dead? Err, no.

No DM's please.

Enjoy.
Yes, probably best not to.

Although any potential comedians out there could do well to examine your previous posts on this subject. There is a whole routines worth of material there for next years Comedy Festival.

Story dead? Err, no.

No DM's please.

Quick google search:

Boak gone now. Seems he would have signed but for Saturday

Nice pickup for the Cats

Boak gone. Correct. Cats all over it.

Just the price to sort out now

If you're hoping I'll reveal my source, then sorry. 30 years of friendship kinda means a bit more than BF
And he wouldn't call me UpTheGuts either

Story dead? Err, no.

No DM's please.

Good riddance. I am less intelligent after reading your lies and innuendo over the past few days. It wasn't neccessary.

I didn't ignore it? From my post on the previous page: "there is absolutely no way that he would have a longer recovery period than someone that wasn't regardless of their prior medical history". Perhaps I didn't word that as eloquently as I thought I did so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. What I meant to say is that there is no possible chance that Zaha would have a longer recovery period while he was on illegal peptides than someone (i.e. Goodes) who wasn't, genetic differences and all.

[whisper] Pssst, some of your text seems a bit flat, I've got something that can help, ah, pick it up a bit if you know what I mean? [/whisper]

Hird was under pressure, he knew Essendon supporters are impatient and want results.
They are an unrealistic bunch.

Just ask Matty Knights.

Now Sir James, captain clean skin, king dingaling is all but unemployed.
And how the hell is Bomber going to lie his way out of this one?

Spot on!!

Tried to turn them into Geelong overnight, cannot see how Hird will survive, and/or Bomber

Cannot believe anything that comes out of their mouths, they have neglected duty of care, & responsible for putting the club in this mess

Putting the game into disrepute big time

Sorry but I don't want the Bombers or any other team brought to their knees through innuendo or stigma,would rather our club brings them to their knees on the field of play.

dale-thomas.jpg

Spot on!!

Tried to turn them into Geelong overnight, cannot see how Hird will survive, and/or Bomber

Cannot believe anything that comes out of their mouths, they have neglected duty of care, & responsible for putting the club in this mess

Putting the game into disrepute big time

Simply laughable.

Honestly some people watch too many soapies.

Reading some of the melodrama on here is like watching a bad episode of The Bold & The Beautiful or listening to a couple of 13 yo school girls talking on a bus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, seriously, how can you pounce on this:

Yet somehow amazingly overlook this:
Find another hobby Lance.

How can you go from ESSENDON ARE THE CLUB ON PAGE 17 WHEREAS OTHER CLUBS JUST HAVE A FEW BAD EGGS to such ignominy now?

I on the other hand, like most supporters from the other clubs in this thread will continue to use my brain and believe that the EFC is close to extinction.
how's that brain going Brainiac????

But Fairfax Media understands that Essendon was not the club singled out for ''team-based doping orchestrated by some club officials and coaching staff'''.
he prevailing view is that while the Essendon players did not necessarily use banned substances they might have been victim to banned administering methods. Stephen Dank, one high-performance expert now sacked from the club, is reported to have injected his players in the stomach with an unknown substance.

so we're "close to extinction" are we?? You must be one embarrassed little man today.
I will accept your apology here. Get to it.

Dank in fact injected the players with peptide with the intention to increase muscle growth to fulfill his role at Essendon, as a "sports scientist".

Their could be some conjecture as to whether the injections were peptide but a)the Vitamin B/C explanation is nonsensical b) Dank is accused of being an active participant in peptide smuggling rings c) the ACC report makes specific mention of anti-ageing clinics as sites of injections d) There were no supervising medical staff. All point to the use of steroids.
oh dear how embarrassing for you

how so mate?

You have been telling me all week there is one "club" who are guilty, and that club is Essendon, and other "players" who are maybe guilty.

You were wrong. You need to come clean and admit that. Who is being obtuse?

I think you have taken one too many shots to the head. You are posting like a punch drunk boxer.

So I guess we are not the club on P.17 :)

All the hysteria had us drawn and quartered before any real facts came out. It was fun while it lasted.

If we do get a clean bill of health then I'd expect front page apologies on all media outlets and a retraction of 90% of the stuff they have opinionated, guessed and/or made up.

Simply laughable.

Honestly some people watch too many soapies.

Reading some of the melodrama on here is like watching a bad episode of The Bold & The Beautiful or listening to a couple of 13 yo school girls talking on a bus.

Your club and staff has a duty of care to your players, and appear to have failed drastically, it the processes of your so called high performance program that will get you in trouble.

The PR nightmare and damage to your club is that ok? You asked to be investigated.

Why did you sack the weapon?

You're right this like a melodrama, shakespearean even,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back