Mega Thread AFL to investigate Essendon for controversial fitness program - PART3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael%20Conlan%20Scanlens%20card.jpg

I would have no problem with that to be honest,the AFL has dropped the ball a long long time ago.We can't in reality go back and reset 150 years of footy.
Start now with a fresh slate and wake the **** up AFL!!!!
I like most supporters just want to see FOOTY!
Doubt Bomber fans will be all that rapt with this turn of events, yes they'll breathe the sigh of relief but the stigma and innuendo will be unbearable for years to come.

C'mon, there is a lot of merit to this.
One club cant just some how bring together 4-5 different codes of sport in one country, due to a "rumour" of substance abuse.

I think this'll blow up even more.
Hell Jonathon Brown might come out tomorrow and admit to illegal substances!

So how do you start with a fresh slate if they don't take a stand now
Cover ups achieve nothing and in fact is probably one of the major factors in why they have now arrived at this point.
I don't want to see players banned from the game especially if its through trust in your club rather than just cheating but what is needed now is transparency if they want any hope if integrity returning to the game.
You're right cover ups achieve nothing.But it seems as though it has been going on far longer than just the last few years,and as I said the AFL has dropped the ball a long time ago.
So now we as supporters could pay for their incompetence(the AFL),don't get me wrong I don't endorse cheating at all.

Doubt Bomber fans will be all that rapt with this turn of events, yes they'll breathe the sigh of relief but the stigma and innuendo will be unbearable for years to come.
Sorry but I don't want the Bombers or any other team brought to their knees through innuendo or stigma,would rather our club brings them to their knees on the field of play.

Why is Bomber Thompson no where to be seen

He has a bad back according to Robbo and is resting up at home, just a complete coincidence that it happened when Essendon are under the pump.

How dare you try and taint Mighty Micky Conlan with the Essendon drug scandal, he was just pure muscle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry but I don't want the Bombers or any other team brought to their knees through innuendo or stigma,would rather our club brings them to their knees on the field of play.
I don't think you managed to grasp my point but thats ok.

Shouldn't the 3 strikes rule apply here?
What if players come forward isn't there a loophole - like what happened with some Collingwood players recently?
yes the weapon and his witchdoctor mate should be given life bans from sport, and maybe the club should cop some grief for employing them, but honestly why should the players be penalised when its pretty likely none of them knew what they were being given?

Shouldn't the 3 strikes rule apply here?
What if players come forward isn't there a loophole - like what happened with some Collingwood players recently?
yes the weapon and his witchdoctor mate should be given life bans from sport, and maybe the club should cop some grief for employing them, but honestly why should the players be penalised when its pretty likely none of them knew what they were being given?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back