AFL Tribunal is Rascist

Remove this Banner Ad

Wangaeen has been suspended more than once.

For that matter McLeod got suspended too for a ridiculous charge.

It just keeps on keeping on.

The severity of punishments handed down during the tribunal process, needs to be investigated with a view to seeing if there is any quantitative difference in the treatment of aboriginal players. Until then we really cannot make any conclusions.

If the AFL tribunal is racist how on earth was Jeff Farmer found not guilty on that blatantly obvious knee to the face he delivered last year to a Crows player?

Silverballs said:
Im willing to be proved wrong.

Just Do It
Why don't you prove to us that you are right.

What gives you the right to come out and "BRAND" some people to be racist. Aren't you just making an unjust generalisation?

Sometimes when you look in the mirror, there will be a hypocrite looking right back at you.

I have to agree that aboriginals seem to cop a raw deal, or at least the ones at Port. P Burgoyne has been suspended severely a number of times for soft incidents, as well as Shaun who was suspended for charging which was an absolute joke. Wanga's as well has received some incredibly harsh penalties and now CHoppy. But then you look at Farmer last year who deliberately kneed a crows player in the head ans somehow got of.

PowerKop said:
But then you look at Farmer last year who deliberately kneed a crows player in the head ans somehow got of.

The tribunal got that one right. For once they disregarded the hype about Wiz and concentrated on the incident. It looked crude, but wasn't a deliberate act.

Pickett got way too many weeks than he deserved. Tribunal trying to prove a point, and believing the hype. Poor old Byron was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PowerKop said:
I have to agree that aboriginals seem to cop a raw deal, or at least the ones at Port. P Burgoyne has been suspended severely a number of times for soft incidents, as well as Shaun who was suspended for charging which was an absolute joke. Wanga's as well has received some incredibly harsh penalties and now CHoppy. But then you look at Farmer last year who deliberately kneed a crows player in the head ans somehow got of.

:rolleyes: Pathetic Port supporters, just pathetic! :rolleyes: You are a joke PowerKop

ExTasDeeMan said:
BUMP! - well smallballs, aren't you going to back up your argument?

I dont really have to. Just the quality of posts on here shows you where I am coming from. Australia has a desperate problem with racism, and it wont change anytime soon with the AFL setting the example

Silverballs said:
I dont really have to. Just the quality of posts on here shows you where I am coming from. Australia has a desperate problem with racism, and it wont change anytime soon with the AFL setting the example

Australia has a desperate problem with people like you being able to roam the streets free and taking up perfectly good oxygen. Cease that and do us all a favour smallballs

Silverballs said:
The only example being set here is the rubbish your posting about it. :(

Milenko said:
Silverballs. Learn to spell the word "racist" you deadset moron.

Yes you are quite right. A slip of the finger.

But I tell you what I will put my education record up against yours any day mate.

Best Regards,

Silverballs M.IT, B.Bus, Dip Audio Eng.

p.s. The finger I should have slipped was the bird at you.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Tribunal is Rascist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back