AFL Tribunal is Rascist

Remove this Banner Ad

Silverballs said:
Show me the records.

Tribunal Appearances
% Guilty
Ave Suspension

Then compare it to White players.

My feeling is the Aboriginal lads get done more often.

I cant prove it because I dont have the stats but Im sure someone can give them to us.

But I still allege they are racist.

Actually can someone also let me know how many Aboriginals played with Schwab and how many he recruited to Hawthorn also. Im interested to know.
You idiot, you start something like that, the hot topic of racism, without anything to back up your ludicrous claim. And for good measure you insinuate that Hawthorn footy club is racist in that it did not draft Aboriginal footballers !! AND FOR EVEN BETTER MEASURE ..... you even ask everyone else who reads your tripe to do the legwork for you and get the stats to prove you wrong !!! Imbecile.

AndSmithMustScore said:
Because Bracks and that fat lesbian copper brought in laws restricting our freedom of speech.

Yes we are stupid, but stupidity is bliss and at least we have a sense of humour.

We arent as spineless as some

All peoples of all kinds with a sense of humour

BRILLIANT!
"Fat Lesbian Copper", hit the nail on the head !! 3 CHEERS !!!

Rosco5 said:
You idiot, you start something like that, the hot topic of racism, without anything to back up your ludicrous claim. And for good measure you insinuate that Hawthorn footy club is racist in that it did not draft Aboriginal footballers !! AND FOR EVEN BETTER MEASURE ..... you even ask everyone else who reads your tripe to do the legwork for you and get the stats to prove you wrong !!! Imbecile.

agree with that post...

wouldn't the average be higher for white people anyway.. as there is more white people playing than aboriginals ??

so technically the ****************s point wouldn't turn out his way anyway

The three players I can think of who are Aboriginal and got suspended either heavily once or on a regular basis are/were Ronnie Burns, Michael Long and of course Pickett.
Don't forget that Monkey was dealt with by the tribunal after Long's coming out and saying that Monkey had let fly with a racist comment. But that hit in 2000 was sickening.
Burns was a sniper and deserved it every time he got outed, to be honest.
Pickett flattens more things than an ironing lady.
Can't ever remember Winmarr getting suspended on a regular basis. Nor Andy Krakouer. Nor Johncock. Nor Goodes. Nor O'Loughlin. You get the picture.

da_ilks said:
exactly what i was thinking!!!

6 may be a little harsh, but to consider race a factor is a joke, and an insult to all involved in the tribunal!!!

6 is not harsh , should have got 12, he's a gutless sniper whose going to permanently maim someone unless he's taken out of the game

have a look at Johnathon Brown? He gets heaps of weeks when he steps up to the tribunal, Stop crying and making pathetic threads because pickett got 6 weeks, what did you think he was going to get 2?

The AFL Tribunal is not racist at all.

Aaron said:
Personally I would have given him 10 weeks, he is a known thug in the AFL, His previous reports/suspensions in the afl clearly show this.*

Yeah, shocking record.
Suspended once for 1 game about 6-7 year ago.

Terrible record KJ

Bards said:
have a look at Johnathon Brown? He gets heaps of weeks when he steps up to the tribunal, Stop crying and making pathetic threads because pickett got 6 weeks, what did you think he was going to get 2?

The AFL Tribunal is not racist at all.

Brown has been to the tribunal 5 times in 12 months and he only got 6 for what can be described as:

Intentional Contact
High (to the head) Contact
Hign Severity
Behind the Play (Carr never had the ball and it wasnt within 5m)

And he got the same as Pickett who has been suspended once in his entire career.

There is a good joke!

iameviljez said:
The three players I can think of who are Aboriginal and got suspended either heavily once or on a regular basis are/were Ronnie Burns, Michael Long and of course Pickett.
Don't forget that Monkey was dealt with by the tribunal after Long's coming out and saying that Monkey had let fly with a racist comment. But that hit in 2000 was sickening.
Burns was a sniper and deserved it every time he got outed, to be honest.
Pickett flattens more things than an ironing lady.
Can't ever remember Winmarr getting suspended on a regular basis. Nor Andy Krakouer. Nor Johncock. Nor Goodes. Nor O'Loughlin. You get the picture.

Jim Krakouer got 6 weeks for tripping, actually attempted tripping as he didn't make contact.

Silverballs said:
Brown has been to the tribunal 5 times in 12 months and he only got 6 for what can be described as:

Intentional Contact
High (to the head) Contact
Hign Severity
Behind the Play (Carr never had the ball and it wasnt within 5m)

And he got the same as Pickett who has been suspended once in his entire career.

There is a good joke!

yeah but they changed the whole tribunal system this year, and stiffened penalties for serious hits. Brown was under last years system, they did an example of what he would have got under the new system and it would have been at least 10-12 weeks.

There is fundamentally no basis for your accusation, players regardless of race have copped uneven decisions from the tribunal, hence the new more regulated system. I would suggest that unless you learn to use the word "racist" with a degree of intelligence you should refrain from doing so... and back it up like others have asked, otherwise you're just speaking crap.

racehorse27 said:
Jim Krakouer got 6 weeks for tripping, actually attempted tripping as he didn't make contact.

Dustin Fletcher got suspended for something no one else had been charged with for about 8 years, despite there being examples every few weeks. It's cuts both ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whirl said:
Dustin Fletcher got suspended for something no one else had been charged with for about 8 years, despite there being examples every few weeks. It's cuts both ways.

agree, those fools saying/implying aboriginals get off easier have no clue. At least Silverballs is taking the ******** to some extent (i think).

There is a Swinburne University Research Paper that backs up my claim that Aboriginal players are more likely to be reported and when they are reported are more likely to be found guilty and on average receive a greater sentence than any other race playing our great game.
That is fact.

The AFL can bury its head in the sand and try to deny but the facts are there.

Bards said:
And by the way, that is like saying have a look at the record against all white people. Your an imbosile!!!
You mean imbecile?
Yes, I'm being a pedant however abusing someone for being stupid and then demonstrating your stupidity is, well.....do you know what irony is Baldrick?

Mind you, I do agree with you.

Silverballs said:
There is a Swinburne University Research Paper that backs up my claim that Aboriginal players are more likely to be reported and when they are reported are more likely to be found guilty and on average receive a greater sentence than any other race playing our great game.
That is fact.
No, that is a SU research paper. And where is it? Let us read it, this most wonderful, hallowed scripture this side of the Gutenberg bible.

Mate, I got a degree from the Swine - it's not Harvard or Oxford, by any stretch.

Go fishing elsewhere.

Silverballs said:
That is fact.

Another Fact: More White Players have been Reports, Suspended in the history of the AFL then Black players.

WOW i can be an uncredible source of bollocks as well :) There is also scientific tests that proved if you ate ice cream, you were more probable to commit rape in your lifetime.

20040821d7608759.gif

Silverballs said:
Show me the records.

Tribunal Appearances
% Guilty
Ave Suspension

Then compare it to White players.

My feeling is the Aboriginal lads get done more often.

I cant prove it because I dont have the stats but Im sure someone can give them to us.

But I still allege they are racist.

Actually can someone also let me know how many Aboriginals played with Schwab and how many he recruited to Hawthorn also. Im interested to know.

I get the feeling that you are insinuating that Pete Schwab is racist and that you are walking on very shaky ground.
Chance Bateman is part aboriginal I believe, so is Harry Miller and both were at Whorethorn in Schawb's tenure there.

jourgo said:
Chris Grant got done out of a Brownlow by a dubious suspension. Your point?

What a load of Crap, he whacked Nick Holland hard, and he was suspended fairly and a far better player in Rob Harvey won the brownlow.

Once more, we see the race card being played here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's sick and tired of the race issue being thrown up, not just in footy but elsewhere, with the victim category mentality and finger pointing. It'll only continue to foster disharmony in our society.

Prejudice is never going to disappear, as it exists in all societies and among all cultures. You'll always hear people say that our current government, the current international situation, etc is supposedly helping to foster racism here but the reality is we are a far less racist society than most. What we've got here, compared to most countries, is as good as it gets. And besides, was there ever a time that different groups have been able to get along without friction?

Silverballs said:
That is fact.

Silverballs, I think you may be getting confused with the number of Aboriginals in gaol in the Northern Territory per capita -v- the white fella and the possible harsher sentences handed down to them. Me fink you verry verry confoozed !!!!!
AFL Tribunal Racist - good headline, perhaps you should be a f*@%n journo, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

Silverballs said:
For that matter was:
Muir
Williams
Krakouer
P Burgoyne
Farmer

Muir is an animal, he should be locked up and the key thrown away. I was having a beer at halftime at colnial watching footy biffs and brawlers (which featured Muir belting blokes). Than someone pointed out Muir. I looked a little too long in his direction and the guy says, "what are you looking at you little ********, do you want to step outside yeah you you little ********in ******** you.... I couldn't believe it. I have also heard other stories about this guy.

In reference to this topic, it is a new afl tribunual, so how can you judge. It is really annoying when people play the race card.

Mightypies said:
Muir is an animal, he should be locked up and the key thrown away. I was having a beer at halftime at colnial watching footy biffs and brawlers (which featured Muir belting blokes). Than someone pointed out Muir. I looked a little too long in his direction and the guy says, "what are you looking at you little ********, do you want to step outside yeah you you little ********in ******** you.... I couldn't believe it. I have also heard other stories about this guy.

In reference to this topic, it is a new afl tribunual, so how can you judge. It is really annoying when people play the race card.
Mind you Tony Lockett came down to Tas,Smithton I think,and went beserk in a pub, broke one blokes jaw realy lost the plot.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Tribunal is Rascist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back