Aflq News

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 8....After Mullet kicks 10 and knocks out half the redlands side...

HAHA I wouldn't be surprised if he does kick 10, he did it in rd 1 a couple years ago against Mt Gravatt (might have been 9 goals not 10). But hes gotta catch the boys to knock them out.

well i have played up there and i can tell you that all the clubs in state league like morningside and the eagels pay very well and i also know of players in lower div getting good dollars as well don't worry about the eagles crying poor the pay the full salary cap every year
Brilliant work goalkicker, your as honest as the new day! some clubs deny it. but yeah, "you gotta pay dollars to feed your cattle"

Whats this about you not being at springwood anymore Doug, where you playing now mate?

gday boys, i'm from down in victoria and a mate of mine is up playing for redland bay. justin carey his name is if any one knows how he and the team looks it would be great to hear thanks:)

Tamburro signs at Surfers.
$450 a game
A/Coach
$2000 sign on fee.

Yeah.... Trav's just doing it for the love of the game.....

Tamburro signs at Surfers.
$450 a game
A/Coach
$2000 sign on fee.

Yeah.... Trav's just doing it for the love of the game.....

Well which is it thommo44, the other day you posted

Tamburo $1500 sign on.
$500 per match
+ work
All this through PBC.

Surfers have said they can beat that offer....

Not like him to take a paycut.

What do you mean "which is it" morph? THe PBC info was accurate, so is the surfers info. I'm not his manager.

Well which is it thommo44, the other day you posted

Tamburo $1500 sign on.
$500 per match
+ work
All this through PBC.

Surfers have said they can beat that offer....

Not like him to take a paycut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i look forward to watching your progress this year DH. Have you worked out how you are going to gain the respect of your team mates this year? After all, deserting them mid season last year did you wonders :thumbsu: ...

Keep shooting blanks from up north Neville Nobody...

i look forward to watching your progress this year DH. Have you worked out how you are going to gain the respect of your team mates this year? After all, deserting them mid season last year did you wonders :thumbsu: ...

More to life then football, something alot of people in queensland fail to realise...

Hey Dougie, fill us in on Mt G. How they shaping this season? Is DJ coming back? I hear they have so little dough that there coaches had to pay for their own ANFC conderence weekend accommodation. I hear there great at poaching juniors though. Not pointing the finger at Peter Foster ( just some of his offsiders). How many home grown heroes do they have?

Hey Dougie, fill us in on Mt G. How they shaping this season? Is DJ coming back? I hear they have so little dough that there coaches had to pay for their own ANFC conderence weekend accommodation. I hear there great at poaching juniors though. Not pointing the finger at Peter Foster ( just some of his offsiders). How many home grown heroes do they have?

Which juniors have they poached? I know of one this year from Morningside who went to Mt G but I'd say that is so he would have a better chance of playing senior football

from Springwood- Blake Wallace-Under 16 Queensland last year will play 18's this season for Mt G.Ben Maxfield played under 16 bushrangers last year off to Mt G.. And Damien Hewitt a 15 y/o that played u/16's for Bushrangers last season, and was desperately unlucky to miss out on State under 15 last year off to Mt G. too.

from Springwood- Blake Wallace-Under 16 Queensland last year will play 18's this season for Mt G.Ben Maxfield played under 16 bushrangers last year off to Mt G.. And Damien Hewitt a 15 y/o that played u/16's for Bushrangers last season, and was desperately unlucky to miss out on State under 15 last year off to Mt G. too.

Most clubs do that, the youngsters if they're any good go to the state league clubs in the hope that they'll get drafted and play a higher level of football.

They have no choice moron, Springwood dont have an U/18s side....Rediculous...Billy Clearly Daniel Fletcher Rob Goad just a few juniors still kicking it at Mounties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back