Aflq News

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a matter of being too hard, and another problem about queensland football, people are happy to go off other peoples filthy opinions. Easy to make judgements when uve never met me. I was always going to Byron it wasnt a matter of snap decision, i make the journey every year same time, its no secret.

keep an eye on the new noosa recruit mick dobson.
has lodged a clearance from his victorian club today.
this boy can play.

He is from Echuca, is that right?

Don't know much about him, but have heard that noosa have got a few more from down that way as well.

Anyone else now anything?

He is from Echuca, is that right?

Don't know much about him, but have heard that noosa have got a few more from down that way as well.

Anyone else now anything?

thats right he is from echuca, has won a number of club B&f's as well as aleague medal in victoria. also won a reserves b&f playing in the WAFL 2 years ago. very good footballer and shouldnt disappoint.

For those in the Mackay league.

Key Forward Mick Ryan BDAFL NSW has cleared to play with Whitsunday this season. Will be a handy pick up. Kicked 70 to 100 regularly in the league down here as well as previously playing in Sydney AFL as well.

i watched mick ryan play rep footy last year he will be to good for the comp up there
a lot of people on this site like to judge people for what they hear not what know so i think some people should get to know someone before they make judgement
eg lakey is a top bloke he is just trying to make his club better

i watched mick ryan play rep footy last year he will be to good for the comp up there
a lot of people on this site like to judge people for what they hear not what know so i think some people should get to know someone before they make judgement
eg lakey is a top bloke he is just trying to make his club better

Well said!

For once we agree Honda. Thats how I made my judgement. Not everyone sees lakey as a top bloke, it depends what club you are from. I don't want to air "dirty laundry", but not all people see Lakey as no "Peter Foster" as you do. And I know of him outside of football as well through. But I won't go into it any further than that. I beg to differ.

This bit we agree on, cause I know the man-

i used to work for the bloke - i stand by my opinion of him. For what its worth i'm not on my own. But i'm not here to rally non supporters of Lake- have better things to do...
He comes under the same umbrella as Wayne Johnson. A great talker and its all smoke and mirrors.
Ok.. i'll wait for all the great comments about the dominator now.

Believe what you want hondo and goalkicker.
Like yourselves, i'm entitled to my opinon.

Hmmm, interesting Thommo. We might have crossed paths. A good comparison-but The Dominator was/is the biggest crook I have met.
I'm away away o/s tomorrow, but will try to keep track of goings on here. No doubt some will disagree about Johnno.

well johnno might have done the wrong things by the footy club in the end but kedron grange made a grand final with him there
lakey and johnno r in 2 different ball parks
i think the vultures will play in a grand final in the next couple of years
teams like morningside will fall away broadbeach can't take the next step southport will always be up there and eagles will play finals but they have a team of kids dickfos and the other older blokes won't play for ever and there best kids just keep getting drafted so they have i a high turn over of players and i question there coach not sure if he up to it (he took over last year after brittan had done the hard work might prove me wrong this year i will wait and see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, interesting Thommo. We might have crossed paths. A good comparison-but The Dominator was/is the biggest crook I have met.
I'm away away o/s tomorrow, but will try to keep track of goings on here. No doubt some will disagree about Johnno.

Sounds he has crossed paths with every1, knows more about my life then myself!

For those in the Mackay league.

Key Forward Mick Ryan BDAFL NSW has cleared to play with Whitsunday this season. Will be a handy pick up. Kicked 70 to 100 regularly in the league down here as well as previously playing in Sydney AFL as well.

Thank god we're only playing Eastern Swans this weekend then.

^^^^I'll see you @ Kele Park this weekend eh stmookeyj.;) I'm playing in the game afterwards for Panthers against North Mackay Saints.

just want to know how palmbeach is going to go?heard there organising a premiership reunion in may when they play surfers,should be good if it goes ahead.is scotty lawton still coaching in area?is troy moncur coaching up there?

just want to know how palmbeach is going to go?heard there organising a premiership reunion in may when they play surfers,should be good if it goes ahead.is scotty lawton still coaching in area?is troy moncur coaching up there?

Palm Beach were disapointing in 2006, but have picked up a few this year(apparently), so they should be a lot better this year.
Obrien is coaching PBC and Lawnton is coaching Cooly.
Moncur moved from Mt Gravatt to Capt/Coach Springwood. GOt them to prelim in 2006 and hear they have recruited well again.
Word is he is looking to move back to Mildy in 08.

Palmy will be huge improvers, they have signed well from div 1 and down south

Johnson may have coached Kedron Grange to a premiership but do you know the reasons as to how he ended up coaching them in the first place. He was also a wonderful junior development manager at the Morningside Juniors ( what does that job entail) only cost the juniors lots of cash for no return. Luckily qld football isn't that easily star struck anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back