Aflq News

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. anyone from noosa know how michael dobson is goin? all the other teams better be ready with a good tagger and the umpires better be ready to cop some abuse. played with him last few years...great bloke, better footy player....

Hey guys. anyone from noosa know how michael dobson is goin? all the other teams better be ready with a good tagger and the umpires better be ready to cop some abuse. played with him last few years...great bloke, better footy player....

I will look out for him next time i watch a noosa game. He shoulda gone to the other Sunny Coast team though, the Roos. Noosa are all talk.

WADE DICKSON!!!!!!!!! PLAYING AT BROADBEACH.
Hilly, Knighta, Grumpa or anyone who plays or is involved at Broadbeach tell that little pr1ck that the footy world is very incestuous and if you take gear from a club under the understanding you'll be back next training session and not answer your phone for the following three months, that you will start to get a bad name for yourself. He seems like not a bad kid, but I'm telling you now if he moves on to another club and someone asks me what he's like i will tell them of my involvement with him.
these sorts of actions transend playing football and can effect employment.
To sum this up, what goes around comes around Wade.

gee cockle doodle doo u seem a bit on edge...have a flipper and chill out...who cares bout broadbeach, dickson and the biggest flop of them all dennis knight....terrible coach and worse bloke who has ripped the heart out of broadbeach footy club

I'm not the one who's on the edge Fingered. i'd say you are throwing defametery statements like that around.
P.S: what's a flipper, is that some kind of herbal tea?

gee cockle doodle doo u seem a bit on edge...have a flipper and chill out...who cares bout broadbeach, dickson and the biggest flop of them all dennis knight....terrible coach and worse bloke who has ripped the heart out of broadbeach footy club

Are u a former Broady player that may have been dropped by Dennis Knight? I think your way off to say he is a poor coach and bloke. Ask any player down there and they will have nothing but praise for Dennis as a coach and a bloke. to say he has ripped the heart out of Broadbeach is just crap. He has done a great job rebuilding the club working with a new playing list after he got rid of all the individuals from last years team!

well forward scout ur obviously a tazzie boy from ur posts...i too know michael thompson and was drinking with him sat nite in fact....bear is a shit player by the way....mate u r living under a rock if u dont think dennis knight has ripped the club 2 pieces...every 1 down there knows it and a family who have been at the club 4 a decade and still have a big influence at the club will testify this...he is a weak prick and hence the reason the club lost 15 players...walked rite out and didnt get asked 2 leave...if u r a player there i feel sorry for u......their results speak big volumes my son.....till next time

No i'm not a player at Broadbeach and yes i am a former Tassie lad, well done on working that 1 out. You and I must talk to different people down there as the few boys i know that play there dont share the same feelings as you. But if you have a whole family to back you up well you must be right and i'm way off. Silly me. I'll sleep better tonight knowing that you know Michael Thompson. It's a pitty the kid didn't go and play for a decent club so we could witness how good he really can play. He would kick 100goals if he played at a club like southport or morningside. now i'm sure you wont disagree with that old son......

touche' forward scout....u should ask him bout his new tat...he is a redland boy 4eva now...

Just wondering do the aflq get many victorians up to play in your league, if so do they just rock up at the start of a pre season and train or do they have to be invited to train by specific clubs. Accomodation would also be an issue i presume??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering do the aflq get many victorians up to play in your league, if so do they just rock up at the start of a pre season and train or do they have to be invited to train by specific clubs. Accomodation would also be an issue i presume??
The aflq clubs are always interested in victorians. Accomodation and employment can be arranged for the right players.

i want a clear view of where fingered places knight regarding the capacity of his detrimental effect at Broady. Where would he place him in the pecking order with the following people: Big Bird, Peter Evans, Phil Temby, Gary Black, Steve Hamilton, Janine the boundary umpire?

cockle doodle doo he is a mere puppet and all the above rate higher....the best ive seen would be neil bourke...a fat prick with an insatiable appetite 4 pork on the fork and pig skin in the ringa ding ding....hows ur weary body these days

I'd imagine it's a bit like yours fingered. hairs leaving the bits i want it to stay and accumulating where i don't want it to. They regularly have to massage me to keep playing but again, not on the muscle where i want the massage.:)

Can anyone tell me how Darren O'brien has been performing this year for southport? Are these guys any chance of the flag again this year?

Darren O'Brien to my knowledge not having seen heaps of games this season is going good. He always in there at the games I been to. Had a slow start to the season I think!! and as for a flag as long as they pick up there game they are making stupid mistakes still but their winning there games.

Have heard the Mt Gravatt, have lost the old bloke at full forward, sad news,,,,, not that they kicked it to him anyway,,,, They dont need a FF,,,if you are within 60 have a shot,,,,everyone else does
to coaching staff ,notice how the star at forward pocket has struggled since the old bloke has been hurt.

Have heard the Mt Gravatt, have lost the old bloke at full forward, sad news,,,,, not that they kicked it to him anyway,,,, They dont need a FF,,,if you are within 60 have a shot,,,,everyone else does
to coaching staff ,notice how the star at forward pocket has struggled since the old bloke has been hurt.

I think you'll find that Grant hasn't kicked as many since he came back from the rep game, even with O'Brien playing he hadn't been scoring as easily as the first part of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back