AFLQ State Association - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AFLQ state association

have fun so called tagging matty k outta the game, you'll only open the game up for our other prolific ball getters in average, robbo, morone and nolan

hahahaha I forgot that all you buffaloes are Qld Div 4 superstars because you beat chokers robina in last year's GF. kimpton, nolan & robson are your only decent players. The rest of you 'superstars' are a bunch of unskilled PASSENGERS who get by in a poor comp with no depth. This includes your captain lambert who sits off half back racking up cheap kick after cheap kick against duds. Put yourself in the middle lambert-where the heat is on.

I strongly suggest that buzz 'pulls a hammy' or something at training tonight. I don't think he's gunna wanna be out there with what the cobras have in store.

Panthers heading into tomorrows game with most players available, Woodford was a better option for 1 or 2 and they might struggle to get back into the team. any other team got blokes going to woodford for a big weekend. Panthers vs Aspley games always have something to them with some of our players having played for the hornets. uni need a win to make the finals, didn't see panthers play the bombers but the boys did say the bombers had a lock in after the game. you would think bombers to win, wynnum to win easy and the roos to get over the top of yeronga on sunday. ONE THING WHAT WAS THAT BLOKES NAME FROM ALEX THAT WAS ON HERE EARLIER THIS YEAR, AS DON'T HEAR FROM HIM ANYMORE.

Panthers heading into tomorrows game with most players available, Woodford was a better option for 1 or 2 and they might struggle to get back into the team. any other team got blokes going to woodford for a big weekend. Panthers vs Aspley games always have something to them with some of our players having played for the hornets. uni need a win to make the finals, didn't see panthers play the bombers but the boys did say the bombers had a lock in after the game. you would think bombers to win, wynnum to win easy and the roos to get over the top of yeronga on sunday. ONE THING WHAT WAS THAT BLOKES NAME FROM ALEX THAT WAS ON HERE EARLIER THIS YEAR, AS DON'T HEAR FROM HIM ANYMORE.

His name was "Hartlett" and no he did not actually PLAY for alexhills.

hahahaha I forgot that all you buffaloes are Qld Div 4 superstars because you beat chokers robina in last year's GF. kimpton, nolan & robson are your only decent players. The rest of you 'superstars' are a bunch of unskilled PASSENGERS who get by in a poor comp with no depth. This includes your captain lambert who sits off half back racking up cheap kick after cheap kick against duds. Put yourself in the middle lambert-where the heat is on.

I strongly suggest that buzz 'pulls a hammy' or something at training tonight. I don't think he's gunna wanna be out there with what the cobras have in store.

Has anyone got anything to say now.....mmmmm.....pretty quiet....good luck for the rest of the season....u will need it!!!

Where's Neville Bruns nowadays?

Let's go back a few months and remember the ponderings of the Ginga Team of The Century. Seems like one of their own - Daniel Jackson - has done the same.

Well done Brunsy, you're in with your mates Scratcher, McGrath and Baz the Stone!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/99346/default.aspx

Where's Neville Bruns nowadays?

Let's go back a few months and remember the ponderings of the Ginga Team of The Century. Seems like one of their own - Daniel Jackson - has done the same.

Well done Brunsy, you're in with your mates Scratcher, McGrath and Baz the Stone!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/99346/default.aspx
I cant beleive he left out Karl Langdon surely deserved a spot somewhere, Premiership player etc:mad:

Beenleigh have had the easiest draw any team could have hoped for this year. The only side in the finals that they have to play twice are the mighty Cobras. Talk about a protected species. They will get a rude awakening this weekend, just like they did the first time round. 'Buzz' better have his wits about him cos the Logan boys are waiting for him!

I've got a mate who plays for your mob - is talking it up big time. He reckons you lot are flying. He talks a heap of shite! Who is the premiership favourite at this stage?:confused:

think they will beat beenliegh in the gf who will be close again but just not close enough this year !!! who lacek from beenliegh who is kicking all the goals was a late recruit this year???? wheres he from ??

think they will beat beenliegh in the gf who will be close again but just not close enough this year !!! who lacek from beenliegh who is kicking all the goals was a late recruit this year???? wheres he from ??

Kedron have lost to both Beenleigh and more recently Robina. They are a very good team and a great bunch of blokes but would hardly be favorites.

Lacek is a FF from Calamvale, awesome hands and booming kick.

The div 2 premiership is definately a 3 horse race though. Top 3 settled and could all win it on their day.

With the home and away season wrapping up who could name a Div1 and Div 2 team of the year.

No Biases, just think of players from all clubs.

Div 1

F French (Caloundra) Templar (Alex Hills) Harris (Aspley)

HF Rawlins (caloundra) Diamond (Coorparoo) ???

C ??? Conroy (Alex) Lake (Coorparoo)

HB ??? ??? ???

B ??? ??? ???

Rucks Plummer (Kenmore) Cash (Caloundra) Ryan (Coorparoo)

Int ??? ??? ??? ???

Div 2

I honesly am not sure thought it would be good for both divisions though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the home and away season wrapping up who could name a Div1 and Div 2 team of the year.

Div 1

HB ??? ??? ???

B ??? ??? ???

Int ??? ??? ??? ???

Just a few that might be worth a look in, more caloundra players as I have watched them all year.

Caloundra
Shaun Clark (Ruck) way in front of Plummer (this year)
Wearmouth (Rover)
Mat Clark (CHB)
O'Brien (Centre)
Cuppa HFF/HBF

Aspley
No one

Kenmore
No one

Yeronga
Don't know many of the players maybe rabbit in the pocket.

Uni
Luke Wray (should win league medal)

Wynnum
Broome
Dale Lynn (wing)

Coorparoo
Gibson
Number 19 ??? not sure name

Alex Hill
Buswell

Div 1

HB ??? ??? ???

B ??? ??? ???

Int ??? ??? ??? ???

Just a few that might be worth a look in, more caloundra players as I have watched them all year.

Caloundra
Shaun Clark (Ruck) way in front of Plummer (this year)
Wearmouth (Rover)
Mat Clark (CHB)
O'Brien (Centre)
Cuppa HFF/HBF

Aspley
No one

Kenmore
No one

Yeronga
Don't know many of the players maybe rabbit in the pocket.

Uni
Luke Wray (should win league medal)

Wynnum
Broome
Dale Lynn (wing)

Coorparoo
Gibson
Number 19 ??? not sure name

Alex Hill
Buswell

Hahaha...Mate You realise...That you have pretty much named...caloundra with one player from each of the top 5 clubs lol....

Team of the Year 2010

excuses names and spelling..

B- # 43 caloundra?- #40 Cooparoo? - C . Stirling - uni .

HB- J. Campbell - alex - B Gibson - Cooparoo - Lockyer - Yeronga

C - D.Lynn - Wynumm - Conroy - Alex - S.Diamond - Cooparoo

HF - C. Rusby - Alex - L. Harris - Aspley - T Rawlins - Caloundra.

F - L. french - caloundra - A.Templar - alex - A Mansfield - wynumm

R - Caliundra #25 (Big fella) - B.O'brien - caloundra - R.Cash caloundra.

B- T.Beresford - Alex - B. Joesph - alex - W. Broome - wynumm... #1 Cooparoo (Crow) (Ruckman)

Hahaha...Mate You realise...That you have pretty much named...caloundra with one player from each of the top 5 clubs lol....

Team of the Year 2010

excuses names and spelling..

B- # 43 caloundra?- #40 Cooparoo? - C . Stirling - uni .

HB- J. Campbell - alex - B Gibson - Cooparoo - Lockyer - Yeronga

C - D.Lynn - Wynumm - Conroy - Alex - S.Diamond - Cooparoo

HF - C. Rusby - Alex - L. Harris - Aspley - T Rawlins - Caloundra.

F - L. french - caloundra - A.Templar - alex - A Mansfield - wynumm

R - Caliundra #25 (Big fella) - B.O'brien - caloundra - R.Cash caloundra.

B- T.Beresford - Alex - B. Joesph - alex - W. Broome - wynumm... #1 Cooparoo (Crow) (Ruckman)

As I follow Caloundra that is why I had more names for the panthers, yes I did miss a lot from other teams, but don't know every player so only put players down I had seen and know there names.your team is pretty good, must know your footy.

Can Caloundra beat the uni boys this week for the first time this year.

B.O'Brien - Caloundra....

Maybe in a pie eating comp but not for team of the year. Outside, lazy and unaccountable. Wearmouth and Cash would be in front of him easily just in his own team.

Would take Gibson and Templar ahead of French deep forward. French is good, but those two are better.

Good call on #43 as back pocket. Not sure of his name either but when I have got down to have a look he runs hard and straight.

B.O'Brien - Caloundra....

Maybe in a pie eating comp but not for team of the year. Outside, lazy and unaccountable. Wearmouth and Cash would be in front of him easily just in his own team.

Would take Gibson and Templar ahead of French deep forward. French is good, but those two are better.

Good call on #43 as back pocket. Not sure of his name either but when I have got down to have a look he runs hard and straight.

Would you like to have a crack at putting a team down then???

I would of put O'brien on the bench if anywhere

Div 1

HB ??? ??? ???

B ??? ??? ???

Int ??? ??? ??? ???

Div 2

I honesly am not sure thought it would be good for both divisions though

F: French (Caloundra) Templar (Alex Hills) Harris (Aspley)

HF: Rawlins (Caloundra) Diamond (Coorparoo) Mansfield (Wynnum)

C: Walker (Alex Hills) Conroy (Alex Hills) Lynn (Wynnum)

HB: Lockyer (Yeronga) Gibson (Coorparoo) Lake (Coorparoo)

B: #43-Unsure of name too (Caloundra) Begley (UQ) Stirling (UQ)

Rucks: T. Plummer (Kenmore) Cash (Caloundra) Budgie - Don't know real last name (Coorparoo)

Int: Clark (Caloundra), Ryan (Coorparoo), Wearmouth (Caloundra), O'Brien (Caloundra)

B. N Aldridge,N Aldridge,N Aldridge
HB. N Aldridge,N Aldridge,N Aldridge
C. N Aldridge,N Aldridge,N Aldridge
HF. N Aldridge,N Aldridge,N Aldridge
F. N Aldridge,N Aldridge,N Aldridge
R. N Aldridge,N Aldridge,N Aldridge
Int. he won't need a bench

:p

Anyone got any thoughts about this weekends game Wynnum V Alex?
For mine after looking at both sides and talking to some mates at the club I reckon the bombers will towell the vikings up.
Vikings are too old and slow. Broome is good but past it, Lynn is overrated and from the last time I saw them play I didn't think they had any superstars to dominate a game.

For mine after looking at both sides and talking to some mates at the club I reckon the bombers will towell the vikings up.
Vikings are too old and slow. Broome is good but past it, Lynn is overrated and from the last time I saw them play I didn't think they had any superstars to dominate a game.

Alex for mine. Little bit better midfield but will have too many guns up forward for wynnums suspect defense.

must eat some humble pie here. wynnum did the opposite today. did see buzzwell cry after the game, must be retiring for the 5 time. Gee wonder whether coach of alex will blame the umpires for their piss poor effort today ?? start recruiting boys for 2011.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back