AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geezzz Publician....you have too much time on your hands :D. Anyhow since you seem to be asking all the pointed questions... a question for you. As a Buffs supporter, care to shed some light on Billy P's post about your club being in a spot of bother financially :confused:

If Kenmore are paying their players, they are paying them too much. They can't kick, mark or handball and they were about as unfit as I've ever seen a team in this competition. There were more manboobs flying around in that team and the coaching staff on the weekend than an episode of 'Fried Dim Sumo Wrestling'.

Imagine if they didn't have the three Mt Gravatt blokes. I reckon they needed 14 of them to even come close to us. They better hope they meet Aspley or Yeronga on a very bad day or they won't win a game all season. Once again I had a blinder and the opposition had no idea what to do with me.

As for Yeronga - can't wait to smash them next week. I noticed Chicka has become pretty quiet since his team started getting belted. Where are you now chicka? Are you and fat rabbit still practising your post-goal celebration dances?

You all asked me to either put up or shut up and quite clearly the bombers have been putting up! We are Alex! We can't be beaten! We are premiers 2010!

beat wynnum and caloundra first

Geezzz Publician....you have too much time on your hands :D. Anyhow since you seem to be asking all the pointed questions... a question for you. As a Buffs supporter, care to shed some light on Billy P's post about your club being in a spot of bother financially :confused:

Let me tell you Maxius there isnt much light. From what i have been able to find out yes the Sports Club is in a little trouble (if $600k is a little)
The great man Kiwi has put his hand up to steer the ship dont know how easy it will be to steer with so much water in it.

As for the football side of things we have lost several player to the yearly Beenleigh Logan swap, Picked up a couple and are sitting with one win and a draw after two.

Let me tell you Maxius there isnt much light. From what i have been able to find out yes the Sports Club is in a little trouble (if $600k is a little)
The great man Kiwi has put his hand up to steer the ship dont know how easy it will be to steer with so much water in it.

As for the football side of things we have lost several player to the yearly Beenleigh Logan swap, Picked up a couple and are sitting with one win and a draw after two.

A lucky draw at that!

That must make u a calamvale player/supporter goin by the draw?? now the question i will raise is why was one of your better players at the logan huddle on sat while uz were getting destroyed by caboolture? i predicted good things from calamvale this yr and that certainly raises the eyebrows

bahhhhh no comment!

Righto Publican, $600k would buy you half of Beenleigh.....Big strife I've heard!!

Great man Kiwi!!! Give me a break, that grub couldn't lie strait in bed. He has done us a favour by flicking us a bunch of guns!:thumbsu:

If Kenmore are paying their players, they are paying them too much. They can't kick, mark or handball and they were about as unfit as I've ever seen a team in this competition. There were more manboobs flying around in that team and the coaching staff on the weekend than an episode of 'Fried Dim Sumo Wrestling'.

Imagine if they didn't have the three Mt Gravatt blokes. I reckon they needed 14 of them to even come close to us. They better hope they meet Aspley or Yeronga on a very bad day or they won't win a game all season. Once again I had a blinder and the opposition had no idea what to do with me.

As for Yeronga - can't wait to smash them next week. I noticed Chicka has become pretty quiet since his team started getting belted. Where are you now chicka? Are you and fat rabbit still practising your post-goal celebration dances?

You all asked me to either put up or shut up and quite clearly the bombers have been putting up! We are Alex! We can't be beaten! We are premiers 2010!

Mate, we are looking forward to it I can tell you! Just when I thought we had rid you from this forum forever.. You are a fool!

We have played last years premiers (very comptitive) and Cooparoo (who will be 100% finals material this year). Wait until this week when we play you and the easier teams like Aspley, Kenmore and Uni. No point shooting off your mouth until the end of the first round of games I reckon you idiot.

Also, have a look at the goal scorers list mate. I kicked 2 the first week and 3 the second week. Much better than your form so far this year... oh wait.. we do't even know who you are, you **** head

Hartlett, hows the depth there?

Your talking the talk and walking the walk in the seniors, a couple if injuries and its good night nurse. your 2's have been beaten by 2 teams that you have bagged from day 1

good Luck you might need it champ

Keep Dreaming For Anyone that knows anything About Alex We had Several Players out ....7 changes from the team that beat Uni in RD 1 including 3 players on debut And our ressies lost by a point on the weekend...Surely You u need to get ur facts right champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep Dreaming For Anyone that knows anything About Alex We had Several Players out ....7 changes from the team that beat Uni in RD 1 including 3 players on debut And our ressies lost by a point on the weekend...Surely You u need to get ur facts right champ

That's true, but you make it sound worse than it is. Depth is still an issue, no doubt. Only an issue compared to the top few teams though. Compared to the bottom teams we have considerable depth.

The depth is ordinary, but it always has been. Look how we went last year with a terrible reserves side. Massive attitude problem amongst the reserves players at the moment.

I reckon Kenmore are probably tanking seniors matches and trying to win the reserves competition. That might explain why some of our reserves blokes said there were guys running around in the twos who were heaps better than most of the guys in the ones.

Well i can honestly say that Kenmore would never throw a match in the ones to win a seconds flag. No team i know of would seriously do that. Kenmore will get there it will just take a couple of weeks for all the new guys to gel and to get a feel for things. I have no doubt things will improve as the year goes on. This year will be a steep learning curve for lots of the guys at kenmore but no doubt they will be better for it.

Good luck to you and the senior team hartlett. also what happened to the guy in the foot brace he was quite good for you guys in the praccy match we played against you, no doubt he would be in the seniors.

Hartlett that would proberly be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said on here. Go and stand in front of the mirror and have a good look at yourself. Go on go

No team sends out an under strength senior team to win a magoos flag.

You have lost all credibility with me and i think everyone else on this forum.

agreed... because he had so much of it to start with...

You should check out the oval at Griffith Uni - that oval and Alexander Barr oval in Caboolture has to be the two biggest in South East QLD.
I have seen Griffith before (so has Junior) and yes its big and at least its flat!

Well i can honestly say that Kenmore would never throw a match in the ones to win a seconds flag. No team i know of would seriously do that. Kenmore will get there it will just take a couple of weeks for all the new guys to gel and to get a feel for things. I have no doubt things will improve as the year goes on. This year will be a steep learning curve for lots of the guys at kenmore but no doubt they will be better for it.

Good luck to you and the senior team hartlett. also what happened to the guy in the foot brace he was quite good for you guys in the praccy match we played against you, no doubt he would be in the seniors.

Was just looking on Kenmore's wikipedia page

"In 2003, Kenmore were promoted into the Division 2 competition. This was a tough year for the club, but also an important year for its development. The Seniors finished the year without a win and on the bottom of the table. However, future premiership captain Peter Stowasser played his first year for the club this season. In a stark contrast, the Reserves side, captained by Brett "Billy" Stevens, won the Premiership. The side included many players still playing junior football, such as Tim Plummer, Greg Stirling and Brendan Stirling. Bolstered by ageing yet quality inclusions such as Cameron Bulley (who captained the 1996 West Brisbane Premiership), Brad Lennon and Peter Halverson, the side overcame Wynnum in the Grand Final."

So in 2003 you came last in seniors, but won the reserves comp?

I think you will find that Jnr was actually sussing out the hype around Logan and also taking a view of our next opponents, Pine Rivers....

In regards to player payments, we too are one of those clubs that doesn't have the luxury of pokies, bar or bistro... For those who have played at the Leopards, you will notice the very basic BBQ set up each game which creates a great atmosphere but keeps our player fees down... If we had the luxury of paying players we would have had a few more blokes on the list.... But not to be!!

As for Cabooltures ground, every time I play there, it is bigger than what I remember from the previus time played there.... It is bigger than Griffith, no doubts on that for me....

I think you will find that Jnr was actually sussing out the hype around Logan and also taking a view of our next opponents, Pine Rivers....

In regards to player payments, we too are one of those clubs that doesn't have the luxury of pokies, bar or bistro... For those who have played at the Leopards, you will notice the very basic BBQ set up each game which creates a great atmosphere but keeps our player fees down... If we had the luxury of paying players we would have had a few more blokes on the list.... But not to be!!

As for Cabooltures ground, every time I play there, it is bigger than what I remember from the previus time played there.... It is bigger than Griffith, no doubts on that for me....

So what was Junior's feedback Mighty?
All the hype I have heard is on here. Im interested in a non biased view!

PS No one has posted their beer prices yet, c'mon gents... focus on the big issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back