AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word around Beenleigh is that the Buffs have received several PTI forms re Mr Perry Bolt, So the boys accross the river better not be counting chickens just yet.

Any chance you mite be able to get round to signing them and sending them back???

Round 6 Publican, get there early or you wont get a seat!!

Hartlett your definately not on your game because you would have been straight on big footy last night after training to announce Ben Gibson has been selected to play with the Kings this week a huge inclusion & great for our competition to have such a quality player running around in Div 1

that's a stupid comment. hartlett isn't from coorparoo you dingbat. ben gibson - good player, but we'll see how he goes in this division. sometimes good players are a little bit "too good" if you know what i mean.

that's a stupid comment. hartlett isn't from coorparoo you dingbat. ben gibson - good player, but we'll see how he goes in this division. sometimes good players are a little bit "too good" if you know what i mean.

I wasn't saying Hartless was from Kings, just that our coach (Graham Henwood) last night mention it at training that Gibbo was to play with the Kings this week so if Hartless was there last night he would have shot his big mouth off straight away

benny gibson could just about rip this comp a new one. he is that good, he'll beat every forward put on him nearly every week just about. his spoiling is great , his marking ability is pretty and he can run with the footy. coorparoo are going to be a better with him
Geez Damo it sounds like you would turn for young Gib!

yes grinner has better things to do than come on here and talk footy

Yeah I agree I think Grinner Has let his Footy do the Talking over the Opening 2 rounds Totally Dominating The Centre For the Bombers...As Graham Said it is a insult even Comparing Hartlett and Grinner in the same Sentence. Hartlett Needs To shut his gob weather or not he is from Alex cos he is simply giving us a bad name.

Now enough of the crap.. my Tips..

Alex V Yeronga- Bombers by 45 Pts....the boys are just starting to click and get some big names back on the paddock...I wouldnt like to wearing a devils jumper this arvo could get ugly real quick.

Cooparoo V Uni - Cooparoo by 20 Pts...Interesting to see if truth to the rumor will line up for the Roos...Cooparoo With the stronger bodies at home will be hard to beat.

Wynumm V aspley- wynumm By 60pts...Long day with the boys from aspley...

Caloundra V Kenmore - Caloundra by 120 Plus....From what i saw of kenmore last weeek they wont even get close to a team this yeah...frenchy and his boys will have a field day..

Hey Everyone its Zain Hatch, Just to let you know there is a guy on this site who is impersonating players from the Yeronga football club! these thoughts and expressions are not a joke!You are (completely Insane) I'm Talking about "CHICKA6". I have no probelms with any players or coaches from any footy clubs in brisbane! Please dont reply to any of his comments. Someone obviously has a hidden agenda against me!

17.9-111 Coorparoo Kings def. UQ Red Lions 1 8.10-58
13.16-94 Alexandra Hills def. Yeronga Sth Brisbane 10.11-71
16.18-114 Wynnum def. Hornets AFC 14.8-92
19.19-133 Caloundra def. Kenmore 3.6-24

Caloundra should be ashamed, that ground was in pathetic nick. Ive seen Cow paddocks in Tassie in better nick then that ground.

17.9-111 Coorparoo Kings def. UQ Red Lions 1 8.10-58
13.16-94 Alexandra Hills def. Yeronga Sth Brisbane 10.11-71
16.18-114 Wynnum def. Hornets AFC 14.8-92
19.19-133 Caloundra def. Kenmore 3.6-24

Caloundra should be ashamed, that ground was in pathetic nick. Ive seen Cow paddocks in Tassie in better nick then that ground.
Sorry about the field, but a quick question where is your coach from as he looked more interested in having a smoke before the game than getting you ready to play.

Sorry about the field, but a quick question where is your coach from as he looked more interested in having a smoke before the game than getting you ready to play.

GoalKicker the Coach doesn't smoke but one of his assistants does. you guys play a good brand of footy up there. You guys are in for a good year. Just have to get that guy that yells out the ridiculous rip there head off and kill them statements out of there and you guys will be a great place to play at.

cheers roaring unilions, would have been good to see how UQ would have been at full strength, game was played in very good spirits and UQ certainly have improved alot from last season, keep up the good work out there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not on holidays yet Billy P. No comment will be given on Perry-Bolt I'm sorry as I have none to provide. Up to the gun whether he comes to the Mighty Cobras or not. If he decides to join Logan, you will find out in due time when his name appears on Sportingpulse.

I think the cobra's could actually ok this season, I also thik the 2's would benifit alot if they had a decent captain!!! Who's bright idea was that ??? I thought it was a joke when I heard it...I personally think he is way to self centred and all about making himself look good!!! He is not what I would consider captain material not even close....

I think the cobra's could actually ok this season, I also thik the 2's would benifit alot if they had a decent captain!!! Who's bright idea was that ??? I thought it was a joke when I heard it...I personally think he is way to self centred and all about making himself look good!!! He is not what I would consider captain material not even close....

Lol, Big Blu I agree that the Cobras will go well this season, but totally disagree with your comment regarding Gus as the Logan City Reserves Captain. He is a perfect fit due to his vast experience of many years from playing State League to Div 2. He has a smart football brain and passes on numerous amounts of knowledge to the team, especially the younger players.

Obviously you don't know the great man as well as myself and others at the club and I have a sneaky suspicion that your an opposition player or supporter. He isn't self centred and he doesn't try to make himself look good at all. People may form that opinion purely because he is a ball magnet and has a competitive streak but that is because he loves the game of football. He isn't the quickest bloke in the team but has the uncanny ability to read the play so well.

I think the coaching staff should be congratulated on making the decision to appoint him, not because he is the competitions best two's player (as was evident last season by winning the Comp Medal from only 8 Magoos Games) but because of the expertise he brings to the captaincy ranks...

First time poster. Agreed about the Kenmore coaches, those blokes certainly weren't the type of people you'd usually associate with Kenmore. Looked like you'd poached them from Logan or something. haha.

Watson or oldschool, did the fatter coach used to coach at div 2 level? i vaguely remember him from way back when.....

First time poster. Agreed about the Kenmore coaches, those blokes certainly weren't the type of people you'd usually associate with Kenmore. Looked like you'd poached them from Logan or something. haha.

Watson or oldschool, did the fatter coach used to coach at div 2 level? i vaguely remember him from way back when.....

The guy coaching kenmore i think is from one of the lower divisions yeah. i think he said he was from Beenleigh. Did you play against him in div 2 did you?

I have been quiet over the weekend as I was very hurt by the remarks of Harlett (note red carding!)& co on Friday.

My sexuality has often been questioned but never in that manner!
I have feelings u know! So does Harlett's mum! Especially when I ...... anyway, maybe more of that next time.

But enough about me........ actually no....... its all about me.
Once again my prediction of Kedron being the force in Div 2 has held true, comfortably dealing with Caboolture.

But I may of missed the mark on last years premiers..... despite the turnstiles, Lamby & Publicians boys continue to win! (Maximus also off the mark on this one!)

But I may of missed the mark on last years premiers..... despite the turnstiles, Lamby & Publicians boys continue to win! (Maximus also off the mark on this one!)
Yep I was wroooo..... lets say mistaken. We'll see what happens when they have to play the likes of Robina, Kedron, etc....). Think I was putting too much faith in roaringunilions posts :confused:. BTW there is no second m in maxius :p.

Yep I was wroooo..... lets say mistaken. We'll see what happens when they have to play the likes of Robina, Kedron, etc....). Think I was putting too much faith in roaringunilions posts :confused:. BTW ther is no second m in maxius :p.

Buffs extremely soft draw flatters them at this stage....

Fell in v Calamvale & Redcliffe.

benny gibson could just about rip this comp a new one. he is that good, he'll beat every forward put on him nearly every week just about. his spoiling is great , his marking ability is pretty and he can run with the footy. coorparoo are going to be a better with him
saw him play on saturday and #17 from Uni gave him a bit of a hiding.

Bears reserves lost by 11 goals on the weekend and the seniors lost by about 17 goals. Conditions at the ground were deplorable. A bit of a slushy mess in places. Still the weather wasn't that great so no harm done. I think we were hurt a bit by the conditions given that we haven't played in the wet all that much recently.

Big test against Coorparoo next week after a solid win over uni. There are some injury concerns, which I won't go in to, but the boys will be hoping to start their winning streak this week. Hopefully a good week on the track and we can do just that.

Interested to know how the Hartlett vs Hatch match went on Saturday. Which of the big mouths cam out on top? I noticed Alex have dropped another reserves game. Big depth issues over there I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back