AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffs extremely soft draw flatters them at this stage....

Fell in v Calamvale & Redcliffe.

Snake having trouble getting the ladder of AFLQ website any chance you can tell me who's on top. You can only beat who's put in front of you.

word is Caboolture dont travel too good will test you out next week

See you and the rest of the rabble in a couple of weeks.

I'm glad someone has managed to beat Caboolture. It would have been a bad sign for the standard of footy in Div 2 if those mugs kept on winning. They won 2 games in their final two years in Div 1 and their team is very similar.

I'm glad someone has managed to beat Caboolture. It would have been a bad sign for the standard of footy in Div 2 if those mugs kept on winning. They won 2 games in their final two years in Div 1 and their team is very similar.

Sounds like you'll be back playing with us mugs pretty soon.

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you guys. I am just saying that if AFLQ wants to promote 2 teams from Div 2 they are going to have a very hard time of it if they are anything like the standard of Caboolture. Your list is extremely similar to previous years and you guys were embarrasingly bad last year.

That's why I was relieved to see Caboolture cop such a hiding. It's good to know the standard is good in Div 2.

I would say we would struggle in Div 2 at the moment. Hopefully if some changes are made at the club that will all change.

Where u involved Princess?
Word around Arthur Gorrie Correctional Facility is that all players behaved during lock down and are available for day release for this weekend vs caboolture! Princess was also linked to the facility on the weekend gone past

Hey Everyone its Zain Hatch, Just to let you know there is a guy on this site who is impersonating players from the Yeronga football club! these thoughts and expressions are not a joke!You are (completely Insane) I'm Talking about "CHICKA6". I have no probelms with any players or coaches from any footy clubs in brisbane! Please dont reply to any of his comments. Someone obviously has a hidden agenda against me!

Looks like somebody's coach has discovered what they're writing on bigfooty. Thought you'd get away with it forever did you? Finally your arrogance catches up with you Chicka. Even rabs is angry with you now.

Sorry Hartlett,

some of us normal people actually have to work for a living you fool. I cannot wait for tomorrow. We have a few boys coming back into the side and we should kick the nuts out of you. I see Buswell that old has been is still playing... Hope he lines up in the middle.. our mids will smash him.. I just hope your a defender... I'll teach you a few things... post goal celebrations to start with!
Up the mighty DEVILS

haha, also looks like you were a bit off the mark there too. i'm pretty sure buswell got best on ground on the weekend..... tore you a new one maybe? not as old an useless as you thought he was? how many goals did you kick....?

what about you hartlett you dick? how did you go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seen em on the weekend mate and can see why they were dropped.. Turnover after turnover..

Mate, Get over it! That bloke is impersonating me, bagging other clubs, and making me look like a tosser to the point where opposition clubs are having a go at me everyweek. Someone has it in for me. I have told my players and others that. Just leave it would you.

Mate, I think that was supposed to come from your zainhatch account and not chicka7???? Hahahahaha. Busted!

Been a bit quiet since yesterday's revelation.... :)

Yeah i think chicka is trying to work out which new club he will be playing for. hahahahaha. you're welcome at the bears!

saw this on another page and thought it could be good for a laugh.

Premiers:
Wooden Spooners:
League Medal:
Biggest Improver from 09:
Biggest Slider from 09:
Goal Kicker:
Most expensive team:
Most under-rated player:
Most over-rated player:
Most loyal player in the league:
Toughest bloke in the league:
Biggest Sook in the league:

Yeah i think chicka is trying to work out which new club he will be playing for. hahahahaha. you're welcome at the bears!

saw this on another page and thought it could be good for a laugh.

Premiers: The Mighty Lions
Wooden Spooners: Kenmore
League Medal: Broome
Biggest Improver from 09: Cooparoo/Uni
Biggest Slider from 09: Kenmore
Goal Kicker: Gibson
Most expensive team: YERONGA
Most under-rated player: Beattie
Most over-rated player: Hartlett/Chicka
Most loyal player in the league: Hollywood
Toughest bloke in the league: The "General" (Cam Stirling)
Biggest Sook in the league:
Jezza (yeronga)

Premiers: Robina
Wooden Spooners: Griffith
League Medal: Matt Reid
Biggest Improver from 09: Cobras
Biggest Slider from 09: Bears
Goal Kicker: Dylan Witney
Most expensive team: Buffs
Most under-rated player: Dale Marshall
Most over-rated player: L Konstanciak
Most loyal player in the league: Brooksey (there should be no other answer to this)
Toughest bloke in the league: Don't have time to type 22 names!
Biggest Sook in the league: L Konstanciak

Premiers: Wynnum
Wooden Spooners: Aspley
League Medal: S Plummer (Kenmore)
Biggest Improver from 09: Coorparoo
Goal Kicker: Longland (Wynnum)
Most expensive team: Caloundra
Most under-rated player: Steve Webster (Kenmore)
Most over-rated player: French (Caloundra)
Most loyal player in the league: Broome (Wynnum)
Toughest bloke in the league: G Lenihan (Kenmore)
Biggest Sook in the league: Jezza or Chicka (Yeronga)

Premiers: Robina
Wooden Spooners: Griffith
League Medal: Matt Reid
Biggest Improver from 09: Cobras
Goal Kicker: Dylan Witney
Most expensive team: Buffs
Most under-rated player: Dale Marshall
Most over-rated player: L Konstanciak
Most loyal player in the league: Brooksey (there should be no other answer to this)
Toughest bloke in the league: Don't have time to type 22 names!
Biggest Sook in the league: L Konstanciak

Wooden Spooners: Griffith will battle it out with Uni
League Medal: Matt Reid No chance leads well Logan could not hit water if they fell out of a boat
Biggest Improver from 09: Cobras will be costly but fair call
Biggest Slider from 09: Bears Robina Roos
Goal Kicker: Dylan Witney cannot kick them while suspended (attitude problem)
Most expensive team: Buffs as previous posts no cash here (Kedron)
Most under-rated player: Dale Marshall Stop it i'm about to vomit
Most over-rated player: L Konstanciak almost wears a boot out every week sounds like jealousy from the Cobras
Most loyal player in the league: Brooksey (there should be no other answer to this) fair call
Toughest bloke in the league: Don't have time to type 22 names! ease up most of the Cobras wouldn't bruise a grape
Biggest Sook in the league: L Konstanciak[/quote] another tall poppy, leave him alone the cobras would love to have him

Premiers: Alex or Wynumm
Wooden Spooners: kenmore
League Medal: Glen Conroy
Biggest Improver from 09: Uni
Biggest Slider from 09: Kenmore
Goal Kicker: Longland, Templar, French
Most expensive team: Caloundra, yeronga
Most under-rated player: Lachie Harris - Aspley
Most over-rated player: Dale Lyn - wynumm
Most loyal player in the league: Dean Forster Alex Hills
Toughest bloke in the league: Buswell
Biggest Sook in the league: Nick Alridge :D