AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said holla! BUT, In saying u have to be impressed with the reseach that a brunker has done to find that.. But can confirm that the great holla has been playin well so far this yr so keep it up

Holla got moved up the ground against Griffith Moorooka and was BOG. And was awarded the Tap and Fill at team awards. Great day out Holla stick it to a few of the doubters out there Champ.

Top 4 powerhouses of the league in no particular order:
Wynnum
Cooparoo
Alex Hills
Caloundra

2 Defining games for the top 4 teams
What are everyones tips?
Wynnum V AlexHills
Caloundra V Cooparoo

On a lighter note,
Who thinks its funny that Wynnum loses 2 games in a row, with new recruit Nick Alridge being Best on ground in both games.

Wynnum
Cooparoo
Alex Hills
Caloundra

What are everyones tips?
Wynnum V AlexHills
Caloundra V Cooparoo

On a lighter note,
Who thinks its funny that Wynnum loses 2 games in a row, with new recruit Nick Alridge being Best on ground in both games.

So What is so bad about this nick Alridge bloke? he has been a bit of a club **** but then when he moves wynnum end up being poo. Is he full of himself is he and doesn't use his team "mates".

Holla got moved up the ground against Griffith Moorooka and was BOG. And was awarded the Tap and Fill at team awards. Great day out Holla stick it to a few of the doubters out there Champ.

Cheers Cobra 2010. I have been telling the coaching staff all year to put my up forward and I think I proved why I can play on the half forward flank. The reason I played well was due to the other 21 players that put in our best team orientated game so far this season. Can't wait to take on the Buffs this weekend! Both Seniors and the Magoos will be strengthened with the return of the 8 key Senior players.

Cheers Cobra 2010. I have been telling the coaching staff all year to put my up forward and I think I proved why I can play on the half forward flank. The reason I played well was due to the other 21 players that put in our best team orientated game so far this season. Can't wait to take on the Buffs this weekend! Both Seniors and the Magoos will be strengthened with the return of the 8 key Senior players.

Holla, are you talking to yourself again?:confused:

Holla, are you talking to yourself again?:confused:

No bear in there, I'm not the only Logan City supporter on here and have no need to pretend to be someone else! I only have one bigfooty name and have no shame in putting my thoughts forward. If you ask anyone that knows me, I don't brag about my football abilities and am definently not the sort of person to talk myself up, especially on a footy forum! I have always said I am an average footballer and all for the team not myself!

His previous footy teams dont throw him out of their club ,when things get too hard for this bloke and he doesn't get a game in 1st's he packs his bags and goes to the next footy club. He has no respect from his peers in AFLQ footy with the majority of his opponents just laughing at him. I will be trying to get to the Wynnum v Alex game and the Yeronga v Wynnum game because he is not well liked at both of those clubs.

His previous footy teams dont throw him out of their club ,when things get too hard for this bloke and he doesn't get a game in 1st's he packs his bags and goes to the next footy club. He has no respect from his peers in AFLQ footy with the majority of his opponents just laughing at him. I will be trying to get to the Wynnum v Alex game and the Yeronga v Wynnum game because he is not well liked at both of those clubs.

Yeah... i know for a fact..that he is liked by alex hills.. got sent off in the practice game earlier in the year..couldnt handle missing 3 shots in as many mins from directly in front....Saturday will be interesting...:cool:

From all reports, I hear that you are going to need to improve alot to get over Beenleigh this week. Buffaloes are on the up in both grades and extremely fired up for this game. 8 key senior players....mmm....i wonder who they could be..hardly key players i would imagine....maybe u should be working on your fitness as i know the Buffs are very fit!!! interesting week !!!

From all reports, I hear that you are going to need to improve alot to get over Beenleigh this week. Buffaloes are on the up in both grades and extremely fired up for this game. 8 key senior players....mmm....i wonder who they could be..hardly key players i would imagine....maybe u should be working on your fitness as i know the Buffs are very fit!!! interesting week !!!
Holla we wont name names but i will say that is actually 9players back this week,and can also confirm that 8 of players are starting players!

What Rowdy not playing anymore. was a fair player once, Now is the size of a house and wouldn't run out of sight in a dark night.

Curious Cat5 stop with the crap who have you played

Calamvale Draw currently 6th on ladder
Redcliffe won by 1 point currently 8th on ladder
UQ won by 134 points currently 10th on ladder
Ipswich 61 points currently 7th on ladder
and a bye

I wouldn't be hanging your hat on those results Logan,Kedron,Robina and Caboolture still to come, Beenleigh could be still 3 wins at half way and looking down the barrel. Wont there be some bitching going on then.

Please explain to me and others why 2009 coach Robbie Martin was told half way during the year that he would not be re appointed only to win them a flag. Beenleigh has a cancer in the club and til you cut it out Beenleigh will always struggle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/color]

What Rowdy not playing anymore. was a fair player once, Now is the size of a house and wouldn't run out of sight in a dark night.

and a bye

I wouldn't be hanging your hat on those results Logan,Kedron,Robina and Caboolture still to come, Beenleigh could be still 3 wins at half way and looking down the barrel. Wont there be some bitching going on then.

Please explain to me and others why 2009 coach Robbie Martin was told half way during the year that he would not be re appointed only to win them a flag. Beenleigh has a cancer in the club and til you cut it out Beenleigh will always struggle.

And all bar one of these games were at home.....Dougy and Greg are on very good terms with each other so I hear!!

[/color]

and a bye

I wouldn't be hanging your hat on those results Logan,Kedron,Robina and Caboolture still to come, Beenleigh could be still 3 wi
ns at half way and looking down the barrel. Wont there be some bitching going on then.

ROB MARTIN never won us the flag, quite clearly the players who had played over the 3 years in grand finals had alot of inspiration and redemption to play for to win the premiership and from that Rob never earned the respect of all players thats why he wasnt re-appointed

about this weeks local derby where im sure ther'll be a big crowd in attendance, we'll find out alot more about where both teams stand and look to head for the rest of the season. Lets hope the game is played in good spirits with a tough and fair manner which has been the blueprint for the last few seasons of local derbys. Good luck to both teams and im eager to watch the result of the game as i dare say alot of other div 2 teams are.

Can anyone shed any light on what happened in the uni versus yeronga match? i heard yeronga forfeited in the last quarter or something????
i heard that the game timed out in the last quarter waiting for a uni player to be loaded into ambulance. apparently the ambulance took a long time getting there. queensland ambulance excuse was that it spent most of the afternoon taking the kenmore coaching staff to see shrinks. post traumatic stress disorder. what a hiding.

ROB MARTIN never won us the flag, quite clearly the players who had played over the 3 years in grand finals had alot of inspiration and redemption to play for to win the premiership and from that Rob never earned the respect of all players thats why he wasnt re-appointed

about this weeks local derby where im sure ther'll be a big crowd in attendance, we'll find out alot more about where both teams stand and look to head for the rest of the season. Lets hope the game is played in good spirits with a tough and fair manner which has been the blueprint for the last few seasons of local derbys. Good luck to both teams and im eager to watch the result of the game as i dare say alot of other div 2 teams are.
Nicely said lamby! I have no doubt it will be,as there is a few players at our club who still hold players in high regard from your club,but pity about the "glass eye" that still puppeteers the committee.. Good luck and im sure it will be a great day for all there and involved:cool:

[/color]

and a bye

Ouch! :thumbsu::D

i heard that the game timed out in the last quarter waiting for a uni player to be loaded into ambulance. apparently the ambulance took a long time getting there. queensland ambulance excuse was that it spent most of the afternoon taking the kenmore coaching staff to see shrinks. post traumatic stress disorder. what a hiding.

gold!

Wynnum
Cooparoo
Alex Hills
Caloundra

What are everyones tips?
Wynnum V AlexHills
Caloundra V Cooparoo

On a lighter note,

This weekend will be a good one with the top teams playing.
I think Wynnum may come out just ontop of Alex only because of their filthy crowd at a home game

and Caloundra will beat Coorparoo by atleast 5 goals.

Will be interesting to see the result

And I'll have to agree with you about Nick Alridge, he is a rat.

[/color]

and a bye

I agree that Beenleigh hasn't played a current top 5 team and once they have taken on the likes of Logan, Robina, Kedron and Caboolture then that will show if they are a real finals threat or not. I think it will be two fantastic games at Cobra Land this weekend and it will show who will be a potential top 4 chance in both grades. I can agree with Cloud of Smoke and Cobras2010 and state that their is actually around 10 players to come back (after speaking to the coaching staff at training tonight) this weekend with around 7 of those regular Senior players.

Regardless of ladder positions and key players, the local derby is always an entertaining brand of football and outside of finals, the best game to play in during the home and away season. I personally can't wait to pull on the boots against the old foe and strive for the four premiership points!

After playing 3 and a half seasons with Rowdy, I will stick up for him and say that the poor fella has had a bad run with serious leg injuries that has prevented him from playing to his true potential. However, he could still turn a game with his taps, strong marking and long kicking. I rate him as the best ruckman I have ever seen in the comp and from all reports, he was a very good player back in his younger Morningside days. Aside from playing, he is a top bloke off field and if he is giving the game away, I wish him all the best with his future endeavours.

Get on down to Tansey Park this weekend for the match of the round in Div 2...

After playing 3 and a half seasons with Rowdy, I will stick up for him and say that the poor fella has had a bad run with serious leg injuries that has prevented him from playing to his true potential. However, he could still turn a game with his taps, strong marking and long kicking. I rate him as the best ruckman I have ever seen in the comp and from all reports, he was a very good player back in his younger Morningside days. Aside from playing, he is a top bloke off field and if he is giving the game away, I wish him all the best with his future endeavours.

Rowdy will always have leg injuries because he weighs close to 150kgs,the bloke has almost eaten a small car. He is to top heavy.

Holla how safe do you think your spot is with 10 coming back, thats the big question you need to be asking. And if not selected will you cop it on the chin or through yourself on the ground and kick and scream?

Question of the day - what color do you think would be great for Holla

A - The Runners Green
B - The Water Boys White

A - The Runners Green
B - The Water Boys White[/quote]

Prison orange, like most logan members, players and supporters.

Rowdy will always have leg injuries because he weighs close to 150kgs,the bloke has almost eaten a small car. He is to top heavy.

Holla how safe do you think your spot is with 10 coming back, thats the big question you need to be asking. And if not selected will you cop it on the chin or through yourself on the ground and kick and scream?

A - The Runners Green
B - The Water Boys White

I will go with the Dark Green Cobras club shirt and if I was to be unsuccessful in being picked in either team I would ask to do the goal umpiring so I don't have to exert myself too much, lol...

Prison orange, like most logan members, players and supporters.

Hahaha happydaze, you are such a funny prick (not). Yet again you come up with the most ludacris comment about a club that you have no absolutely no idea about. You are another small minded fool who has formed this opinion because the City of Logan doesn't have the best image in the minds of South East Queenslanders.

Where someone is from doesn't make them a bad person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back