AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha happydaze, you are such a funny prick (not). Yet again you come up with the most ludacris comment about a club that you have no absolutely no idea about. You are another small minded fool who has formed this opinion because the City of Logan doesn't have the best image in the minds of South East Queenslanders.

Where someone is from doesn't make them a bad person...

I don't think our friend Happy Dayz has taken the whiley road trip up to Caboolture, Pine rivers or other third world countries like Ipswich! Thats where the real Crims hide! Just because you Logan boys have team badges sewn on to Big W Flannos (green and red checkers of course) and make it compulsary to wear knee high uggies on Saturdays doesn't make you criminals........meerly just dole bludging bogans thats all

Im hearing a lot of Banter about the Hyperdome Cup! Where as it may not be as big as the AFL versions, The Showdown or The Derby.. I have no doubt it will be just as entertaining.. Now for Brunsys tip, I havent seen either of these 2 sides play to much yet this year so im going to tip the side with the most Rangas!! Back in the glory days in Geelong in the late 80s early 90s you had me and Bazza stoneham streaming down the ground you would have sworn it was one big fire ball racking up possessions at will.. I often wondered if Ablett was a ranga we would have won those 4 grannies. Last but not least, im tipping Holla for a late call up to the ones and to take out the prestigious Rowdy medal!!

I don't think our friend Happy Dayz has taken the whiley road trip up to Caboolture, Pine rivers or other third world countries like Ipswich! Thats where the real Crims hide! Just because you Logan boys have team badges sewn on to Big W Flannos (green and red checkers of course) and make it compulsary to wear knee high uggies on Saturdays doesn't make you criminals........meerly just dole bludging bogans thats all

Funny cos its true!!!

This and Holla wearing his shorts up under his armpits with his jersey tucked in really give us the deserved bogan/battler tag!!

Im hearing a lot of Banter about the Hyperdome Cup! Where as it may not be as big as the AFL versions, The Showdown or The Derby.. I have no doubt it will be just as entertaining.. Now for Brunsys tip, I havent seen either of these 2 sides play to much yet this year so im going to tip the side with the most Rangas!! Back in the glory days in Geelong in the late 80s early 90s you had me and Bazza stoneham streaming down the ground you would have sworn it was one big fire ball racking up possessions at will.. I often wondered if Ablett was a ranga we would have won those 4 grannies. Last but not least, im tipping Holla for a late call up to the ones and to take out the prestigious Rowdy medal!!

Hey Holla, r u a Ranga?

I've seen Kedron play this year & I think they are breeding them to take over the world! PS The Fat Ranga on Master Chief is a cert for a podium finish!

I can't see holla being dumped from the side, especially given recent form... Maybe someone will set up a Facebook group for you if it did happen, but I reckon you are safe mate!! ;)

I can't see holla being dumped from the side, especially given recent form... Maybe someone will set up a Facebook group for you if it did happen, but I reckon you are safe mate!! ;)

Cheers Mighty Leopards, I appreciate your thoughts. Hahaha, yeah well that Facebook group set up for me was very flattering but was worth a laugh that's for sure! Best of luck with your games this weekend. Good to see that you guys are improving as each year goes by. Not easy starting a club up from scratch!

Hey Holla, r u a Ranga?

I've seen Kedron play this year & I think they are breeding them to take over the world! PS The Fat Ranga on Master Chief is a cert for a podium finish!

Nah Billy P, couldn't be any further from being a Ranga with dark brown hair!

Funny cos its true!!!

This and Holla wearing his shorts up under his armpits with his jersey tucked in really give us the deserved bogan/battler tag!!

Hahaha Snakes Alive, still trying to keep the Steve Urkel look in fashion! Two reasons why I tuck my jumper is because 1. Makes it harder for an opponent to tackle ya and 2. The jumpers were made too big at Cobra Land!

Doubt I will get a call up Brunsy! Be nice to be playing one's again but alot of good players coming back this weekend into the Seniors lineup!

Instead of hiding behind a stupid little name and bagging people out maybe you need to grow a set and make your comments to a blokes face. Lets see if you have the balls to do that princess! Step up to the plate and see what gets served to you!
And yes I am talking to you Cobra 2010
Come and see me Saturday and see what happens!

Hahaha happydaze, you are such a funny prick (not). Yet again you come up with the most ludacris comment about a club that you have no absolutely no idea about. You are another small minded fool who has formed this opinion because the City of Logan doesn't have the best image in the minds of South East Queenslanders.

Where someone is from doesn't make them a bad person...

Whoa careful Holla. the odds are stacked against ya. Taking into account the municipality of your current habitual abode, the sporting club of your perennial affections involving one bi-coloured mascot of the feathered variety and the indisputable fact that the aforementioned Holla is somewhat grammatically challenged with regards to spelling, I don't think that Mr Daze has made an overly reckless assumption that the shade of orange in question may well be quite becoming and appropriate??

Don't forget about your mate Scratcher Neil Brunsy. Not quite as violent a shade of the mighty rang but a spectacular head bobbing sight on the run. Also spent some time in Queensland a few years back coaching 18s and rep sides. You must have visited!?!?!

Instead of hiding behind a stupid little name and bagging people out maybe you need to grow a set and make your comments to a blokes face. Lets see if you have the balls to do that princess! Step up to the plate and see what gets served to you!

Does this mean i wont be getting a Christmas Card from you this year?

Go and stand in front of the mirror and have a good hard look at yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek: Can't you feel the love........guessing someone's on the angry pills

Rowdy i have grave doubts that it is actually a player from logan! "Three good reasons why:" 1) No senior player at logan is over 5ft 6in so we could def uz the height,so we'd have any tall player. 2) A few players at logan get along with u quite well so id find it hard to believe it is someone in any playing group. 3) People at logan do NOT have the adequate skills to use a computer let alone own 1! Anyways it should be a cracker,let the footy do the talking instead of the banter.Although im known for a little bit of 'harmless" banter! Logan by 5 goals:D

Don't forget about your mate Scratcher Neil Brunsy. Not quite as violent a shade of the mighty rang but a spectacular head bobbing sight on the run. Also spent some time in Queensland a few years back coaching 18s and rep sides. You must have visited!?!?!

How could i forget my great mate Robert scratcher neal, i cant argue with you dogmatic that he wasnt of the caliber Rang of myself or even The current ginger ninja Lingy, but he was a true ranga.. Countless times i'd see the great number 35 swoop on the pill, you would have sworn it was a walking bottle of sauce.. Didnt realise he was up here mate, lost contact after he went to the saints in 87.. All the best Dogmat...

Ok round 6 this week...
So enough banter about Div 2...
lets talk about the real footy ..

my tips..
Kemore V Uni --- Uni by 10 goals....This should be a true test of where uni are at this season agaist terribly awful competion in the bears... lets see what they can post....Quick reminder (aspley 32.8.200) I cant see that score being beaten...Uni lacking a solid number of goalkickers..

Yeronga v aspley -- Yeronga by 12 pts...Yeronga 0-5 - Aspley 1-4 , But aspley did play kenmore, so practically both teams playing for there real first Victory this weeekend, aspley coming off a training run agaist the bears , showing a bit of form in previous weeks, Harris featuring in the goalkicking again ( anyone know why he isnt playing state league footy?)
while the devils arent used to being winless after 5 games..Maybe Rabbit has got the boys working hard on their skills and not there post goal celebrations :p

Caloundra V Cooparoo-- Caloundra by 5 goals ...Cooparoo are coming off a heartbreaking lost to the bombers last week...leading for alll but 30 seconds, I think this maybe just has taken the wind out of their sails and they will find ot hard to get up for this game, on the other hand the panthers coming off a 10 goal thumping of last years premiers , once again french and young rawlins featuring up forward The panthers are the team to beat in 2010 i would reckon..

Wynumm V Alex hills -- Alex by 3 goals- wynumm dropping 2 in a row , a 10 goal thumping at home, people are saying the wheels have fallen off, not likely predicting that the vikings will be at near full strength agaist the bombers in the grand final replay of 2009, bombers sitting pretty at 5-0 but coming off a brutal clash with the roos last weeek, Might regain a few players coming back from injury this weekend. Can the bombers sit 6-0?:cool:

Rowdy i have grave doubts that it is actually a player from logan! "Three good reasons why:" 1) No senior player at logan is over 5ft 6in so we could def uz the height,so we'd have any tall player. 2) A few players at logan get along with u quite well so id find it hard to believe it is someone in any playing group. 3) People at logan do NOT have the adequate skills to use a computer let alone own 1! Anyways it should be a cracker,let the footy do the talking instead of the banter.Although im known for a little bit of 'harmless" banter! Logan by 5 goals:D

Oh thats beautiful Cloudy, Im tearing up!

Buffs by 6 goals!
Cabltre By 60 .
Up set of the round, Redcliffe over Calamvale. Happydaze are here again ..... for the Tigers!
Kedron to do a job on UQ by over 100. Carn the Red Leggers!
Pine Rivers over the roosters. 32.5.

Oh thats beautiful Cloudy, Im tearing up!

Buffs by 6 goals!
Cabltre By 60 .
Up set of the round, Redcliffe over Calamvale. Happydaze are here again ..... for the Tigers!
Kedron to do a job on UQ by over 100. Carn the Red Leggers!
Pine Rivers over the roosters. 32.5.
Billy's been t-bagg'd, have u been drinking the bong water again?? shit ur off ya face,one question have uz done some goal kickin practise this week?? Costly last week dont u think???:cool:

Has anyone from either Div's noticed that since 'Hartlett' has been suspended....again.......'Cobras 2010' has popped up?

How could i forget my great mate Robert scratcher neal, i cant argue with you dogmatic that he wasnt of the caliber Rang of myself or even The current ginger ninja Lingy, but he was a true ranga.. Countless times i'd see the great number 35 swoop on the pill, you would have sworn it was a walking bottle of sauce.. Didnt realise he was up here mate, lost contact after he went to the saints in 87.. All the best Dogmat...

Not to mention Tim McGrath from down at the cattery he had a great head of Rang as well. Heres a challenge for you all, Try and put together a full team of past and present Rangas playing in the Top Flight!I am Happy to Start this one off. There would be Leppa, Merrett, Vossy,Bewick, Lingy, McGrath, Stoneham, Scratcher, Banfield (rookie from Lions), thats all i got feel free to add punters

Has anyone from either Div's noticed that since 'Hartlett' has been suspended....again.......'Cobras 2010' has popped up?

Well Cobra 2010 does seem to know a lot about the Cobras and Hartlett did know a bit about Alex so they may not be the same people, just similar ways of communicating things :D Also dont think Cobra 2010's comments have been as sensational as Hartlett's were.

Not to mention Tim McGrath from down at the cattery he had a great head of Rang as well. Heres a challenge for you all, Try and put together a full team of past and present Rangas playing in the Top Flight!I am Happy to Start this one off. There would be Leppa, Merrett, Vossy,Bewick, Lingy, McGrath, Stoneham, Scratcher, Banfield (rookie from Lions), thats all i got feel free to add punters

Past - Simon Atkins from the Doggies sported a great orange mullet!!

Present - The Enforcer - Dan Jackson!!

PS Brunsy......Id rather be dead than red :thumbsu:

Another muppet that hides behind his computer, great comment snake maybe you should change it to worm or maybe even gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back