AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the results the BoganDome cup was more of a Fizzer than Thriller Holla, looks like someone other than yourself did the best players for the website as well....... i didnt see you name there!

Yeah well just goes to show you how competitive Logan will be this year! I think if you check under the Magoos, I was named in the top 6. Now this wasn't my own doing, those showing were actually requested by the coaching staff. At the end of the day Mr Skinny, I couldn't care less about getting into the best players, as long as we win is all I care about!

Yeah well just goes to show you how competitive Logan will be this year! I think if you check under the Magoos, I was named in the top 6. Now this wasn't my own doing, those showing were actually requested by the coaching staff. At the end of the day Mr Skinny, I couldn't care less about getting into the best players, as long as we win is all I care about!

Correct Holla its all about the team, and with the numbers we have one bad week could mean the difference between wearing the jumper or wearing the water boys shirt. holla keep your head over it and kick long.

Correct Holla its all about the team, and with the numbers we have one bad week could mean the difference between wearing the jumper or wearing the water boys shirt. holla keep your head over it and kick long.

So do you care to elaborate on the game a little, What happened to the once mighty Buff's? looking at the scoreboard it seems they didnt even let out a yelp! I apperciate you boys look like you have improved out of sight on paper but surely not as much as the score board is suggesting.........

So do you care to elaborate on the game a little, What happened to the once mighty Buff's? looking at the scoreboard it seems they didnt even let out a yelp! I apperciate you boys look like you have improved out of sight on paper but surely not as much as the score board is suggesting.........

More inportantly Skinny, hows Flowers going at the Leopards??

PS - Whatever you do dont let him run your tipping comp!!:thumbsu:

Mr Skinny, 'Up North' and I where having a laugh at your expenses the other day, mainly at you Calamvale boys trying to separate yourselves from Logan, Your nothing but Browns Plains trailer trash.

Also, if you are from the Browns Stains Leopards, haven't you already played the Buffs? Give us your opinion. Im sick to death of listening to these Logan tossers talk themselves up.

By the way, where has 'The Publician' & A Brunker been? Big Buffs fans early on!

Mr Skinny, 'Up North' and I where having a laugh at your expenses the other day, mainly at you Calamvale boys trying to separate yourselves from Logan, Your nothing but Browns Plains trailer trash.

Also, if you are from the Browns Stains Leopards, haven't you already played the Buffs? Give us your opinion. Im sick to death of listening to these Logan tossers talk themselves up.

By the way, where has 'The Publician' & A Brunker been? Big Buffs fans early on!

Brown Stains is on the Bad side of the highway, not out side tea pot. know your facts the den is right in the brisbane city council just like you! The resaon i was asking what the game was because it looks like the Buffs have taken a taken a trip via plummett airways since we drew with them in round one, surely you didnt think i cared about Cobras did you??? surely not!

Yep, old light-fingers himself!!!

Is that the same bloke that has two good teeth in his head & they where probably stolen too?

Going well at Browns Stains......assistant coach on a restraining order from umpires & now old ABS Brakes Flowers. I heard they had a big recruitment drive in the off season. :D

Maybe next year they could merge with the rabble that is Kenmore?
(Official Bear Bait !!!) :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we were beaten by a team that turned up to play footy on the day but one thing ive learned is that some of the way logan players were far too cocky on gameday, dont get too carried away just yet logan, put the results consistently on the board and keep building up

and as im sure most clubs are experiencing at this stage of the season we have been unable to select a full strength side on the park so far due to injuries and unavailabilities so it makes it hard for us to settle on anything from our hit outs so far let alone the opposition

we were beaten by a team that turned up to play footy on the day but one thing ive learned is that some of the way logan players were far too cocky on gameday, dont get too carried away just yet logan, put the results consistently on the board and keep building up

and as im sure most clubs are experiencing at this stage of the season we have been unable to select a full strength side on the park so far due to injuries and unavailabilities so it makes it hard for us to settle on anything from our hit outs so far let alone the opposition

Let me help u settle on it for you Lamby #2.
You have been pumped by the first decent side you have come across!

Still yet to play Robina, Caboolture or Kedron. As the Cruel Sea would say....."The honeymoon is over baby, it's never going to be that way aaaaaagggaaain!"

Dougy & Greg's love affair can only help you for so long!

Thanks Lamby so in summary you were sh!t because you had no ruckman and Logan were celebrating after they kicked a few goals??

Due to popular demand.........Im back baby!
Thanks for the lead in Billy 'P' u 'P'eanut!

I have been on the sidelines, serving my suspension after spraying Holla. I just thought every time the clown got on here it was a free kick to bag him, my bad.

Keep up the good work Holla (insert sarcasm!). U battler! I hate u!

I see some interesting results in Div2.
Lamby I would doubt that any team is at correct structure or full strength at the moment. So u may be in for a long year, unless money falls from the skies AGAIN, so u can top up.

Due to popular demand.........Im back baby!
Thanks for the lead in Billy 'P' u 'P'eanut!

I have been on the sidelines, serving my suspension after spraying Holla. I just thought every time the clown got on here it was a free kick to bag him, my bad.

Keep up the good work Holla (insert sarcasm!). U battler! I hate u!

I see some interesting results in Div2.
Lamby I would doubt that any team is at correct structure or full strength at the moment. So u may be in for a long year, unless money falls from the skies AGAIN, so u can top up.

Lamby, as the legendary "The Voice" Michael Schiavello would say, "Your copping more hits than Google!!"

Nah, Beenleigh started the game with a ruckman but unfortunately he was taken to hospital after the first 5 mintues! It was either a crook knee or the fact that he had eaten their back-up ruckman?!

Lamby, as the legendary "The Voice" Michael Schiavello would say, "Your copping more hits than Google!!"

Lamby Lamby Lamby whats going on, you are being attacked by not only the Cobra but also the boys from the Northside.

What about the Coach getting sent for kicking someone in the face

And full strength give it up Andy Graham was the only one missing but thats nothing new he goes missing everytime we play each other.

Munga is he injured spent most of the game in the forward pocket and only came up the ground to snipe someone.

When the Cobras got a roll on you blokes tried the knuckle in both grades only to be shut down.

And where is our Shield any ideas?

Hartlett mustn't have played otherwise alex wld've won. ventured down from the suni coast to watch this game and must say alex are the sofest side going round. hartlett if you played today, give it away.
cloundra will pants you with french on fire.
bear in there, you must be loving this !!!:p:p:p:p:p

Coach Henwood might of found out who the Hartlett was and fish hooked him?

Attention all clubs talented ball magnet looking for new club
-Can take i Grab
-Kick both feet
-and will never stop talking crap

If this is someone you want give coach Henwood at Alex a call and he'll put you in touch with the great man.

Lamby Lamby Lamby whats going on, you are being attacked by not only the Cobra but also the boys from the Northside.

What about the Coach getting sent for kicking someone in the face

And full strength give it up Andy Graham was the only one missing but thats nothing new he goes missing everytime we play each other.

Munga is he injured spent most of the game in the forward pocket and only came up the ground to snipe someone.

When the Cobras got a roll on you blokes tried the knuckle in both grades only to be shut down.

And where is our Shield any ideas?

The following were actually missing not that that is an excuse,

Our CHF (kicked 5 in the granny last year)
Our CHB (is prob leading our B&F)
Our back up ruckman (young and fit and can run all day)
Our first choice Fullback(arguably the best in the league)
Lost our no1 ruck in the first 5 mins

So although you guys were the better side on the day, and have some great players this year, you dont win Premierships in May and as evidenced by last seasons results, things can change very quickly.

The following were actually missing not that that is an excuse,

Our CHF (kicked 5 in the granny last year)
Our CHB (is prob leading our B&F)
Our back up ruckman (young and fit and can run all day)
Our first choice Fullback(arguably the best in the league)
Lost our no1 ruck in the first 5 mins

So although you guys were the better side on the day, and have some great players this year, you dont win Premierships in May and as evidenced by last seasons results, things can change very quickly.

CHF?
CHB?
Back up Ruckman?
Best Fullback in the comp?

Who are these phantoms?

We all now about not winning a flag in May Champ thanks for the heads up

Munga no reply for him what not well liked down there this year, Heard a player throated him towards the end of last year. Care to comment?

By the way Morro happy Birthday for the 22nd Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back