Aflq state league div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone from surfers demons on here? Just moved up from victoria and wanting to play some footy. Would love some information!

Why would they do that? was it a financial decision? They were campaigning for a number of years to be elevated.
Caloundra will look at going up in a few years, once the club feels it would work. once we are up we hope to never come back.

the rumour i have heard is Brown and luke ferguson have gone to morningside.

anyone from surfers demons on here? Just moved up from victoria and wanting to play some footy. Would love some information!

Mate come down to Burleigh bombers football club good blokes there is a website Burleighbombers.com .... Training is on Tuesday and Thursdays up till chrissy.

As for the magpies coming back in to PHC i think its great. Its going to make the other teams work alot harder on there fitness and game play.... The PHC is really improving and i really dont think you will see the magpies thrash two many of the sides maybe just mayne and coolie. Cant wait for the season to get under way

Maroochy announced a new coach this week, Roger Delaney - former Port Magpies Player and Port Power Assistant to Choc Williams.
I don't think Somerville re-applied for the position.

The Pineapple Hotel Cup comp has been renamed as AFLQ Premier Division with 11 teams and 16 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back