AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll struggle in the later rounds, since I'm struggling to generate any cash. People who have done better in that regard will probably finish their teams and go flying past me and my horrible defence. I'm enjoying it for the moment, at least.
I was just looking at team values, 3 of the four top teams have values over $19m, the guy in 3rd has $19.5m, makes my $18m look pretty weak in comparison, so yeah, maybe in the same boat as yours

I was just looking at team values, 3 of the four top teams have values over $19m, the guy in 3rd has $19.5m, makes my $18m look pretty weak in comparison, so yeah, maybe in the same boat as yours
Those top teams are probably gone. $18M is well ahead of me and a lot of the teams in the top 100. There's one person with a team below $17M in there right now.

I think my path to a hat is keep the top of my team going strong and hope for some spike scores at the bottom. If you're getting cash gen from your bench, that gives you a bit more flexibility, but we're all probably in the position of needing a lot of luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back