AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard agree. While what the role looks like remains to be seen, seems like Berna may be shuffling the magnets slightly now Dalton is gone for the season, and with the ownership, it's bloody hard to bet against her.

The one hiccup it throws up for me is what O'Dowd's role will look like. If, like I think, Davies was just being managed for the practice games and will still be main ruck, could be a lot of bench time with more roaming through the middle.
Yeah it’s almost risk free with the high ownership

O’Dowd is fine for the bench anyway, wouldn’t field her

No Davey or Bruton. The latter is probably good for Tripodi.

Borg named for the Dogs means two dedicated rucks plus McKee - makes me less keen on Edmonds and McKee.

Goldrick is also under an injury cloud - named on the bench but is supposed to have a fitness test tonight.

Also Dowrick named despite the finger issue.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Davey or Bruton. The latter is probably good for Tripodi.

Borg named for the Dogs means two dedicated rucks plus McKee - makes me less keen on Edmonds and McKee.

Goldrick is also under an injury cloud - named on the bench but is supposed to have a fitness test tonight.
Was getting cold feet on Goldrick, so probably wise to move her out of my team

Got the pillars of Thomas, Webster and Ruby, means no Bates but as i've said happy to punt on Bonicci

Was getting cold feet on Goldrick, so probably wise to move her out of my team

Got the pillars of Thomas, Webster and Ruby, means no Bates but as i've said happy to punt on Bonicci
Even if Goldrick does play mid, Cats in Geelong aren't the best matchup there. Unknown injury in a 34-year old is concerning.

One that interests me is D'Arcy being named on ball. Probably means nothing - final teams are probably Single, Rowbottom and Whitford in the middle - but D'Arcy was great in the preseason game (admittedly against ordinary oppo).

Even if Goldrick does play mid, Cats in Geelong aren't the best matchup there. Unknown injury in a 34-year old is concerning.

One that interests me is D'Arcy being named on ball. Probably means nothing - final teams are probably Single, Rowbottom and Whitford in the middle - but D'Arcy was great in the preseason game (admittedly against ordinary oppo).
Yeah will probably be the big 3 in the middle. D'Arcy was a frustrating own last year haha, a lot of 40s sprinkled with some really good scores.

Yeah will probably be the big 3 in the middle. D'Arcy was a frustrating own last year haha, a lot of 40s sprinkled with some really good scores.
Too many games under 80% TOG, especially for a defender. I can't see starting her, but she could be an upgrade target.

Ella Smith, Georgia Clayden and Elise Barwick other potential options from the Suns.

Clayden and Gorham both looked good in that game. I'm not a huge fan of wingers in this game, but I need someone in that price range, I could see either of those two getting a decent bump in average.
Yeah at best I would run D4 if I was picking either. Probably not at D3 IMO

Only have the two wingers in Vescio and Finn but Darcy is named FWD in game and that line is thin so can’t be picky there haha, and Finn is a dirt cheap D5

Are we worried about Wales with Vukic named? Same with Borg for Edmonds..
Personally, I wouldn't be. Wales and Edmonds are their team's star ruck. They should still play majority of ruck with the helper helping out only when they're off the ground. No point giving your extra ruck a rest (unless it's up forward for Edmonds) just because you have a secondary ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back