AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Can only blame myself for picking Jordyn Allen after owning her all last season and hating it.

Charlie Thomas looks like D1 though, probably a must have before her double in r4.

I had Georgostathis in my team until last night. Can't believe her score.
Have to remember that Bulldogs are terrible! They've scored 1 goal 2 and it's the last quarter. Blackburn and Edmonds are their only good players. A team that can't get the ball won't be able to score in fantasy, especially the younger players.

Atleast i have Goldsworthy in Bolter. Bolter team looking way better than normal fantasy lmao.
I had Barr in my Bolter team lol. Barr's being playing defence, but listed as a midfielder. Another waste of a position in fantasy. Evans (DEF) has been playing forward and Huntington (FWD) has been playing defence.

Started Tarni Evans cause she had a great role last year, didn't realise that she's playing forward this year though. 1.3 so left a higher score on the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atleast i have Goldsworthy in Bolter. Bolter team looking way better than normal fantasy lmao.
Goldsworthy is a star.

I originally started her in my team before seeing that she only played forward in the practice match. Always looks dangerous up forward, either as a marking forward or when the ball is loose. She also plays 100% TOG, which is important especially for players that are big fantasy scorers. She did kick 4 goals against the bottom side though. Will be interesting to see what role she plays against tougher opponents. Either way, she knows how to get the ball.

Started Tarni Evans cause she had a great role last year, didn't realise that she's playing forward this year though. 1.3 so left a higher score on the table.
I was going to start her, but the practice match notes said she switched up forward. So perhaps she started down back? I only watched the last quarter and she was forward the whole time, while Huntington was the +1 down back.

I was going to start her, but the practice match notes said she switched up forward. So perhaps she started down back? I only watched the last quarter and she was forward the whole time, while Huntington was the +1 down back.
Yeah played forward all game, I'll take the 63 but could be a trade consideration if the role continues. Dogs are one of the weaker teams in the comp.

Yeah I've got Zarlie in my bolter team as well. Shame not a fwd in fantasy.

Pritchard serviceable but no more. McKenzie was better value last night might consider downgrade to her perhaps.

That's one of the worst performances I've ever seen by any team. 19 marks for the whole game. Absolutely no visible structure to their game.

If the Dogs don't snag a win aginst Port or the Eagles, it's hard to see them getting one all year.

The only one of their kids who showed much of anything was Grigg.

That's one of the worst performances I've ever seen by any team. 19 marks for the whole game. Absolutely no visible structure to their game.

If the Dogs don't snag a win aginst Port or the Eagles, it's hard to see them getting one all year.

The only one of their kids who showed much of anything was Grigg.
Port are a lot better than last year. West Coast showed they can win games too. The only team Dogs could beat would be Richmond.

GWS were just kick mark the whole time and even when they went long, they still took marks. I never really rated GWS that highly, but when Goldsworthy is firing, they always have a good chance.

Port are a lot better than last year. West Coast showed they can win games too. The only team Dogs could beat would be Richmond.

GWS were just kick mark the whole time and even when they went long, they still took marks. I never really rated GWS that highly, but when Goldsworthy is firing, they always have a good chance.
Richmond were disappointing, the Dogs were a disaster. I don't think I'd back the Dogs against anybody. They might struggle against good VFLW teams.

I agree with your earlier comment RE: DPPs as well. It's a shame we didn't have the option of Goldsworthy and Roberts in our forward lines. Maybe next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back