100=120
100+=Really Big

Roughly?

So in terms of comparing it to Fantasy is it roughly

80=100
100=120
100+=Really Big

Roughly?

I would say 60s are like 90s, 75-90 is your 100-105 consistent scorers, 100 is your Ubers.

A typical game would have 2-3 scores over 80 per team, 2-3 in the 70s.

The difficulty is that you have the Uber Ubers, where they are expensive but also way ahead of their peers, and can be captained. These are almost always MIDs.

But on the other hand, the rookies can score higher in MIDs, eg Ty Smith last year got 29 week 1, then 9 scores of 64+, including a bunch of 80s and 90s.

So essentially the key is to find a solo ruck (ideally cheap / rookie), and DEF/FWD underpriced players so you can funnel more cash into Midfield.

I think I'm going to treat the ruck as a tradeable position through the double rounds. Had Strom originally in my side, but opted for Edmonds due to her R4 double, but if the dogs can't force as many stoppages due to their poor play, her scoring power is going to be diminshed.

So disaster pretty much bloody everywhere.

But I did start Strom, so that's nice.
I started Wales who went up against her and watching that game, Strom was considerably the better player. She dominated the HO, had greater TOG, was more involved in the play. Wales would just stand and wait, whereas Strom actually would go in to tackle or run to be a marking target.

I think I'm going to treat the ruck as a tradeable position through the double rounds. Had Strom originally in my side, but opted for Edmonds due to her R4 double, but if the dogs can't force as many stoppages due to their poor play, her scoring power is going to be diminshed.

I like it

Start with Edmonds or Frederick
-> Scholz
-> Strom
-> ?? Maybe O’Dowd
Could hold Strom for the final 3 rounds even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started Wales who went up against her and watching that game, Strom was considerably the better player. She dominated the HO, had greater TOG, was more involved in the play. Wales would just stand and wait, whereas Strom actually would go in to tackle or run to be a marking target.
What sold me on Strom is the continual improvement each year. Kids only 22, 6'3", and every year just grows in confidence to throw her body around, lays more tackles, gets more involved and just creates a bigger presence across the field.

It's been so fun watching her grow into the role, I'm backing her for a blazer this season.

Exactly, the lack of DPP has forced whoever is in charge of this to choose 1 position for each player. So many players are classified wrong.
Admittedly I didn't see that many of St Kilda's games last season, but when I did I don't recall her rucking all that much, except when the ball was forward.

Admittedly I didn't see that many of St Kilda's games last season, but when I did I don't recall her rucking all that much, except when the ball was forward.
St Kilda were the worst team for rucks last year. I think they had Nalder most games, but Wardlaw did ruck some (similar to Frederick), but I don't think it was enough to be classified as ruck.

All excited to see Vesely's score, only to realise I dropped her last minute for Anderson.
I saw that if Garner scores 100, she'll drop $100k. Even if she scores 120, she'll drop 35k. Garner is one of my fav players, but after seeing that I missed out on McCarthy and having $0 left in the bank and will need to pivot Toogood to someone else, I figured I need cash, so went Garner to Vesely a few minutes before the game.

I thought Gold Coast were supposed to be good... being outplayed by St Kilda early on. Did they get rid of Dal Santo as their coach? because they're a lot better this year.
Ha I'd have said the same 12 months ago but we've been good value since Round 4 or so last year. He's turned it around massively.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back