AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Weston-Turner & Toogood combine for 16 in my forward line while I've got McKee's 40 sitting on my bench

Oh well, I can't be good at everything
Weston-Turner was never going to be a great cash cow playing forward for Bulldogs. Better off pivoting or having a red dot for next week.

Fk me Watson at least step out of the box when taking a kick in. Twice I've seen her not do that now. I don't have her but makes me think twice now heh.

Vesely with a 15 point second half was disappointing. Also wasn't given the +1 for that free kick late in the game.
Watson was disappointing with a 37. Might be a trade out. If Toogood wasn't injured, I'd consider trading Brennan, but will probably have to hold. Never was a fan of her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed out on Goldrick :( I only watched the first half and she was everywhere in the middle.
I swapped her to jordyn Allan when said she was carrying something and then swapped them back last night when I remembered what a rough ride Allan was last year. Awful.

I swapped her to jordyn Allan when said she was carrying something and then swapped them back last night when I remembered what a rough ride Allan was last year. Awful.
Should always stick with your gut then. I made that mistake with Brennan. Never had her in my team because I know how inconsistent she is, but saw she had a great matchup against a bottom side. The forward line is such a mess.

Im looking at about 1000 after tonight with 5 to come. Genuinely forgotten what a good score is from last year but i think im doing fairly well :huh:
I had a 1498 last year in round 1 that ranked me at 7. This year seems much harder since there aren't as many bargain picks as there were last year.

Did the upgrade with Sheerin out. Seemed the responsible thing to do given I had $700k in remaining salary. Still have $550k+
Saw Goldrick was 34, went with Allen.
But, not gonna get too caught up in this, as their scores could reverse next week.

Marinoff C making everything better.

Huntington fwd E is my highest scoring fwd so far.
Toogood a disaster score at her price. Guessing she misses a week or so.
Can't really hold in a 10 week season but her price drop wipes out week 1 cash gen.

What happened to all Windows points at half time? Ffs
Oh that's weird. Non owner, so not following in full, but now she's on 18.
Wasn't she 30+ at HT..

Speaking of bizarre scores,
Wasn't Zarli Goldsworthy on a very low score early on. Swear I saw single digits and was glad I didn't get her.
End of game, right up the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back