AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh that's weird. Non owner, so not following in full, but now she's on 18.
Wasn't she 30+ at HT..

Speaking of bizarre scores,
Wasn't Zarli Goldsworthy on a very low score early on. Swear I saw single digits and was glad I didn't get her.
End of game, right up the top.
She was at least 26

I had a 1498 last year in round 1 that ranked me at 7. This year seems much harder since there aren't as many bargain picks as there were last year.
Thanks. That gives me some sort of idea. I think im doing slightly above average given McCarthy and no Toogood but apart from that its been a pretty average sort of round. Finish with Garner, Grider, Wales, Hodder & Beatty/Lutkins (Whoever i decide to field) so hopefully a decent finish.

They crashed?
Go Away GIF

Looks like I should've avoided Prespakis, is carrying something. Goldrick good though, assuming most have Marinoff most have as captain.

Yeah hurting to see Goldrick score 72 while Allan did so poorly. Oh well looking likely that her and Toogood will be my 2 trades out.

Maybe I'll get Toogood in for a bargain price for her DGW!

Went with Jess Allan in my Bolter team so a good score there. Edmonds overshadowed by her too in my Fantasy team.

On 1,006 with 4 to play. Edit nope updated down to 998 now.

Pritchard and Allen the real disappointments.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

927 with five to go (Finn, Anderson, Wales, Vescio, Sheriff) currently sitting 5370th.

The beauty of going with mostly vanilla as your team is that if something goes wrong it doesn’t affect you much

Toogood, meh everyone has her
Watson, highly owned

My flip from Goldrick to Webster worked well with Becky’s 89.

Noffy, nuff said

Last edited:
The player based has nearly halved from last year which is a real shame. It was in the 30,000s

I really hope the AFL keep it going but hard to see a good ROI

They (the AFL) are pathetic when it comes to treating the comp seriously. The whole Dogs/Whitten Oval thing is a great case in point.
Need a serious shake-up.

The player based has nearly halved from last year which is a real shame. It was in the 30,000s

I really hope the AFL keep it going but hard to see a good ROI
I thought last year was about the same. Many also made teams but didn't play on throughout the season as they're not actual viewers of AFLW.

That’s also why rankings are a bit misleading atm becuase of all the meme teams.
I reckon there'll be more competitive teams this year though. Last year, it was still new. Many thought with less participants, there was much greater chance of winning the car, so many people signed up with teams. Those people stopped playing once they realised it's not really a game you can play without following AFLW.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back