AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

At least everyone has Goody... Seems like it'll be hard to tell which of Window, Goody and Syme is going to rack up the points each week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just not good enough by Edmonds, pay 1 mil for 70 and 60s...
Yeah I'll keep her for next week's double up but she will definitely be moved on after that.

I've got Pritchard too - was hoping she'd ton up at the end but ended up kicking a point. Although...my god so many of her kicks were shanks off the inside of her boot etc.

Ballsy running two tall forwards….. works if it pays off, sadly it didn’t for you
The plan was always to flip both next week, but man I better hope there's no injuries or forced trades.

Had to be bold when I'm way down the rankings, but man, 3/120 on field hurts! Especially with Window sitting in the utility spot and McKee on the bench.

Ah well, there's always next week!

I was going to bring in Houghton for the easy match this week. Also thought about Saint. Houghton at least should drop a bit and hopefully be a good pickup for their DGW.

There's been a couple times when Goody was 1 of 2 players to lay the tackle and of course, she is the one not credited.
I don't know how thoroughly they review the games, but they missed quite a bit. They somehow missed Buttifant's only kick in the first half. It wasn't hard to spot either - she picked up the ball, fended off a port player and kicked long to a target. I need those three points. I'm on 2/20 right now!

Not sure I can hold these Bulldogs rooks. It's an awful, awful team.

UPDATE: Buttifant got an extra touch added (handball, not a kick, unfortunately). Goody got an extra tackle. I'm up to 2/22!

Last edited:
I don't know how thoroughly they review the games, but they missed quite a bit. They somehow missed Buttifant's only kick in the first half. It wasn't hard to spot either - she picked up the ball, fended off a port player and kicked long to a target. I need those three points. I'm on 2/20 right now!

Not sure I can hold these Bulldogs rooks. It's an awful, awful team.
The only Bulldog anyone should be considering is Ellie

Window on the bench should see a $140k price rise = win

Goody on field with a 30 will see her price rise by about $70k but her BE will be higher, not too worried as everyone has her.

McKee with a 10 will see a price drop and a higher BE, on field for me and a bit of hurt.

Looks like I'll be trying to fix the forward rookie mess come lockout as I have E Smith on the bench with Pauga and Tripodi on field, bit of work to do there methinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back