AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'll keep her for next week's double up but she will definitely be moved on after that.

I've got Pritchard too - was hoping she'd ton up at the end but ended up kicking a point. Although...my god so many of her kicks were shanks off the inside of her boot etc.
You mean the week after? there DGW is round 4.

She lay on the ground holding her knee as the siren went. Will have to wait and see what it is first
She was up and singing the song after the game...fingers crossed she's fine.

Looks like I'll be trying to fix the forward rookie mess come lockout as I have E Smith on the bench with Pauga and Tripodi on field, bit of work to do there methinks.
Pauga is 48% owned while Tripodi and E Smith are about 25% owned. Listening to the Free Kick pod, they made an interesting point that Tripodi's TOG was low along with some of their other younger players and they thought it could be because the game was played in such hot weather they were getting some protection through lower TOG. I'm hoping Tripodi will stick around longer, and Pauga has a decent role so she also can stay for a while. E K Smith is an issue though I agree (I've got all 3 as well).

You mean the week after? there DGW is round 4.

Yes - I meant Week 4!

How do you pronounce Houghton? Is it Hoffton or Horton? This has been bugging me.
Horton afaik.

Good game to only have Syme on field (benched Goody)
Not much else happening.
Did pay up for Strom this week, hopefully scores more than Edmonds at the +$1mil

E.G dropping another $70k odd will help the eventual backline upgrades.

Back and forth all morning on whether to make a bit of extra cash through ruck trade (Allan, Wakfer, Kelly or another week of Wales)

Just gonna pay up for Strom and hope she's top 2 or 3 ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back