AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Still tryna pick a mid to go to from Ham. Can only afford players under 1.1, feel McCarthy is a trap. Tyanna Smith from the Saints looks interesting, had team high cbas last week. Any suggestions?

Other trades locked in are Tarni Evans to D'arcy and Toogood to Sherriff.

Still tryna pick a mid to go to from Ham. Can only afford players under 1.1, feel McCarthy is a trap. Tyanna Smith from the Saints looks interesting, had team high cbas last week. Any suggestions?

Other trades locked in are Tarni Evans to D'arcy and Toogood to Sherriff.
Why are you trading Evans? No higher priorities?

And yeah Ty Smith is solid.

Why are you trading Evans? No higher priorities?

And yeah Ty Smith is solid.
Forward role which I'm not a fan of, wont play the dogs every week. Plus D'arcy seems to have good upside, scored a 60 odd last week with poor TOG given she was off with an injury.

Could be a play to lock in some good defenders. I could go Watson up to D'arcy as well as another option.

Forward role which I'm not a fan of, wont play the dogs every week. Plus D'arcy seems to have good upside, scored a 60 odd last week with poor TOG given she was off with an injury.

Could be a play to lock in some good defenders. I could go Watson up to D'arcy as well as another option.
D’Arcy is good for sure, one of my starters. Just skeptical of the sideways trade. GWS move things around so much it’s hard to even be sure Evans will be forward. But yeah idk, you might be wise.

Screenshot_20240907-092909~2.png
Ah, maybe could've held Wales, but nothing for the spare money.
Hore ok.
Kemp I'll take a 52 with a break even of 12.
(Edit, just lost two points. Damn.)

Jordyn Allen with a 62 a good hold. (Closes eyes for next week)
Breed 55 on the bench outscoring M5 Syme, but was always gonna go Syme for the dogs match up.
Hodder a bit unders considering they had a good win.

Geez A.A massive, she's gonna be well over $1.5mil now and really only a sideways trade for the week, rather than sneaky upgrade.
Lutkins worse than I thought. Glad I traded.
Those that went Hosking, at least she made money for you, albeit small.
Goldrick a definite target now.

View attachment 2103824
Ah, maybe could've held Wales, but nothing for the spare money.
Hore ok.
Kemp I'll take a 52 with a break even of 12.
(Edit, just lost two points. Damn.)

Jordyn Allen with a 62 a good hold. (Closes eyes for next week)
Breed 55 on the bench outscoring M5 Syme, but was always gonna go Syme for the dogs match up.
Hodder a bit unders considering they had a good win.

Geez A.A massive, she's gonna be well over $1.5mil now and really only a sideways trade for the week, rather than sneaky upgrade.
Lutkins worse than I thought. Glad I traded.
Those that went Hosking, at least she made money for you, albeit small.
Goldrick a definite target now.
Hore ok? She's miles ahead the best forward at the moment with how the forward line is going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

533/7 so far. Looking like I might need a ruck upgrade from S Wales, and McKee can't sit on the bench scoring like that.
But let's see who spuds up the rest of the round :D

5/290

Not unhappy with that score so far. Thomas and Hore probably about par and Kemp a solid trade in. I wouldn't mind a little more from Schleicher and Goody but at least the latter is making money. Perhaps my best call was putting McKee on the bench last night knowing I had Toogood to trade out.

6/297

Not exciting, but a big improvement on where I was last night. My whole on-field midfield still to play. I ended up going the high-risk route of O'Dowd at R1 to pay for defensive upgrades (D'Arcy and Goldrick for Watson and Lutkins). Brought in Cleaver at R2, which felt great when she was on 28 at half time - then she got 5 in the second half.

D5 and F5 are a real problem. If Lauren Butler could find her way back for next week, it would be a real help. I've got the Sherriff situation to navigate as well, plus whatever arises tomorrow. I'm hoping I can gain some rank this week. With 10 players to play, anything could happen.

10/635

Like a lot on here, will have to deal with Sherriff, also, like many, brought in Hosking for Lutkins, who'll now have to be held until rnd 5.

Beatty > Goldrick is a win, had to hold Allen which turned out ok.

After trying to repair the backline last week the focus now has to be shifted to the forwards, have McKee at F5 and E K Smith on the bench, there's $300k ITB but I don't think it'll be enough to fix both Sherriff and McKee.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back