AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Those depth forward and defence spots... Pauga on 4 at half time, Ella Smith on 8.

At least Finn is going well on 40.

3QT rookie update: Finn 56, Pauga 14, Beatty 11, Smith 8.

Last edited:
Those depth forward and defence spots... Pauga on 4 at half time, Ella Smith on 8.

At least Finn is going well on 40.

3QT rookie update: Finn 56, Pauga 14, Beatty 11, Smith 8.
Super happy i got Finn in this round. Not so happy about Schutte but it was a punt given she was a debutant and i didnt know much about her. No Anderson hurts this round but otherwise im not too unhappy. Hoping for a big final Q from Brennan and Rowbottom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish there was an edit trades feature, can't take Rowys VC score

Wish there was an edit trades feature, can't take Rowys VC score
That's the thing with AFLW. It's a little difference you have to pay attention to. Order your trades by game order and position. Unless you actually have a red dot on field, it's also not usually worth trading in a red dot. Players get injured all the time and with how up and down the scoring is, money is important.

Yeah a lot of the GWS players had low half time scores and bounced back (just like their actual score). Huntington would have been worthwhile, though I went Friswell in the end. Glad I didn’t go for Garnett…

So I was really having FOMO with Anderson's performance yesterday but today i had Rowy VC & Garner has started on fire too. Apart from Schutte my team has done OK and Beatty scored even less than Schutte on my bench.

Holding Stuart and trading to Finn was a big win too. I dont know what ill do with Brennan though, might just keep her (Hodder too) given not many great options are available.

Pauga and Huntington were decent, at half time i was a bit worried though. Probably will keep them. Watch on Abbey McDonald today

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back